Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

When Shannon Babb took Pierce out in retaliation happened at Macon. I was there and it was brutally obvious even to me, who's next lap in a racecar will be my first, that Babb saw his chance and took it. I can't remember precisely where those two were in the running order when this took place but they were both running pretty well. As someone else said, Babb is as clean and respectful on the racetrack as they come so whatever Pierce did initially musta' been over the top.

I personally do not get all that emotionally involved with what one driver does to another if no ones life and limb is deliberately put in harms way. I figure if the guy getting dumped is not willing to inflict painful retribution on the dumper's face and body then why should I get all bent outa' shape about it.

Pierce pierced him at belleclair earlier i believe

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    When Shannon Babb took Pierce out in retaliation happened at Macon. I was there and it was brutally obvious even to me, who's next lap in a racecar will be my first, that Babb saw his chance and took it. I can't remember precisely where those two were in the running order when this took place but they were both running pretty well. As someone else said, Babb is as clean and respectful on the racetrack as they come so whatever Pierce did initially musta' been over the top.

I personally do not get all that emotionally involved with what one driver does to another if no ones life and limb is deliberately put in harms way. I figure if the guy getting dumped is not willing to inflict painful retribution on the dumper's face and body then why should I get all bent outa' shape about it.
    It was for the lead late in the going afternoon the Herald Review when Babb got even. A week or so before that Bobby stuffed him at Belle Clair and Shannon all but called his shot in the post race interviews. I’m a Babb homer and have no doubt he had his mind made up that it was gonna get paid back the first chance he got.

Angie Pierce put Smooth Operator on a shirt to start the nickname for Bobby. At the time, he was very smooth on the bottom of the track and didn't trash other drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Angie Pierce put Smooth Operator on a shirt to start the nickname for Bobby. At the time, he was very smooth on the bottom of the track and didn't trash other drivers.
    Oh how times have changed Bobby “Wreck em” pierce

LOL the dirty air excuse - last time he used that one I knew there was no way he believed what he was saying

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Do what Ross Bailes did to back marker Craig Greer tonight when he was barely holding off Hedgec0ck for the lead. Spun Greer out. I'm not positive if the flagman had given Greer the move over flag or not, but it was a necessary move by Ross to get him to hell outa' the way.
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 07-14-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Caution flag was called by track officials on Heckanast. That was wrong. Pierce drove Frankie into the wall. Yellow flag should have been called on Pierce and he should have been sent to the back.

Quote Originally Posted by hjr2 View Post
    If a car gets wrecked from an incomplete slider that puts it into the wall, put them both to the back, not just the guy who went into the wall. Better yet, put ONLY the guy who wrecked the other guy to the back since THAT is who brought out the caution.
    I am not a Gynocologist, But I will take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

They were second and third, about halfway through the race.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Cool

Am I the only one that saw Tyler Erb spinout Pierce on the first lap of the race? Causing damage to his car... Hmmmm idk maybe I dreamed that or something. Lol
    Last edited by WildBill32; 07-15-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I'm I the only one that saw Tyler Erb spinout Pierce on the first lap of the race? Causing damage to his car... Hmmmm idk maybe I dreamed that or something. Lol
    No... that happened... but unlike Bobby, Terbo owned up to it... something Bobby nor his mom or dad never do

Penalizing drivers for hard sliders is nuts. The other drivers will take care of it. You can't penalize someone for a move that is subjective; every slider you have a bunch of people say it was dirty, a bunch say it's fine. Not a good idea to put it in the hands of a man in the press box to make a call.

Power steering issues seem to always be a good scapegoat.......and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bobby will never be back out on a national tour because of his dirty air and track conditions caused it attitude. He should have been parked, plain and simple, no b*lls officials is what happened last night. Park him and explain it to his whole team 32, you keep that garbage up and we will park you every time. You didn't see that when he ran the dunn-Benson car on the lucas series. Why. Because somebody would have put him in place immediately.

Madcat, maybe you should be a car owner that has to pay to fix the cars BP has walled. BP likes being out of control and using the wall up.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Madcat, maybe you should be a car owner that has to pay to fix the cars BP has walled. BP likes being out of control and using the wall up.
    "Mudcat" don't tie me in with these guys lol! BP just did his usual BP thing tonight.....

Quote Originally Posted by hjr2 View Post
    If a car gets wrecked from an incomplete slider that puts it into the wall, put them both to the back, not just the guy who went into the wall. Better yet, put ONLY the guy who wrecked the other guy to the back since THAT is who brought out the caution.
    They will never do that, always let the drivers settle things on the track that’s what puts a$$es in seats.

A couple years ago, there was a similar incident at Sycamore Speedway, Popular regional driver and regular at Sycamore slid another driver and Won. I believe the victim checked up and went off on the hook. Promoter Tiffany docked the winners pay. Driver stated on social media that he will never race at Sycamore again. And far as I know, he hasn't.

I agree BP took frank out but it was the official that made the call that frankie caused the caution which was RIDICULOUS something needs to be done I think officials need to black flag BP and park him a couple times that might just do it bp has to make money if he is parked he don't