Default How many cars did Bobby Pierce hit tonight?

More than his share I believe.

He is out of controlBut ump allows him to bePierce should have had to go to the tail end or receive black flag Until ump grows a pair. Nothing will change

I have been a Pierce fan. I even bought one of his shirts at Brownstown. Then I starting hearing talk of his driving. I kind of shrugged it off. But after 3 nights of Summer Nationals, I am leaning that way too. In my opinion and some others I talked to, he was the cause of Weaver going on his top.

Quote Originally Posted by Win1 View Post
    I have been a Pierce fan. I even bought one of his shirts at Brownstown. Then I starting hearing talk of his driving. I kind of shrugged it off. But after 3 nights of Summer Nationals, I am leaning that way too. In my opinion and some others I talked to, he was the cause of Weaver going on his top.
    Weaver said his throttle was hanging up and he spun. Read it on DOD somewhere.

The photo the I saw looked like exactly that......like a pancake getting ready to be flipped.

Bobby is aggressive....no issue with that, he needs to just own it instead of making all the excuses for it and be ready for payback when it comes.

His fan base would grow even larger if he would.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

In my opinion and some others I talked to, he was the cause of Weaver going on his top.
    That's pretty funny. I was expecting some joker to blame Bobby for that. Took 4 days. But congrates, you did it. HahahaThe video is on Dirtvision. Around the 3 hour 10 minute mark. Go watch Weaver spin himself out.

Spinning out and flipping over are two different things.....wasn't Bobby's fault he was there when he was but weavers spin wouldn't have ended up with him on his lid if he wasn't there with the unintended assist IMO.

Again with the excuses and the family circus " not me " ghost......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Spinning out and flipping over are two different things.....wasn't Bobby's fault he was there when he was but weavers spin wouldn't have ended up with him on his lid if he wasn't there with the unintended assist IMO.Again with the excuses and the family circus " not me " ghost......
    How did Bobby assist? He was already gone and Weaver was tapped by 11 and I think 23. If anything, Weaver about turned into Bobby. Watch the video.

Picture looked different, guess I was wrong about it.

See how easy that was?

Well, thanks. For a minute there I thought you were biased.