Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Brandon Sheppard proves to be Superior at Gondik Law

BShepp is a great driver, but that Rocket House Car gets unreal bite coming out of the turns. On restarts, he would have almost half a straightaway lead getting into turn 1.

Notice how they don't have flat tires as much as other also. Hmmm
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

^^^^^hummmm, you've got to be kidding, maybe they have inner liners like nascrap huh. Yep that's right. I forgot MR owns all of dirt racing.

You can't make this stuff up, good stuff Need. Needed a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    You can't make this stuff up, good stuff Need. Needed a laugh.
    Your welcome. Glad to help.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Notice how they don't have flat tires as much as other also. Hmmm
    Get you a driver who understands how to take care of his tires as well as Sheppy, and you too can have fantastic tire durability.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    BShepp is a great driver, but that Rocket House Car gets unreal bite coming out of the turns. On restarts, he would have almost half a straightaway lead getting into turn 1.
    I've noticed as well that the Rocket 1's exit speed off the corners is unbelievably better than everyone else. Been that way at numerous tracks this year.
    As good as they've been, at least the points aren't a runaway yet. If not for that miscue @ Lernerville, Sheppy could be another 50 points farther ahead. As it is, 180 point lead is not that much.
    8/13/16

I was being sarcastic with a tin foil hat on. Y'all can calm down some. Sheesh
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

It's ashame those rocket cars don't go good in the slick. And it didn't seem to take Owens long to figure how to ajust for the droop rule.
    Last edited by Jking24; 07-15-2020 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I've noticed as well that the Rocket 1's exit speed off the corners is unbelievably better than everyone else. Been that way at numerous tracks this year.
    As good as they've been, at least the points aren't a runaway yet. If not for that miscue @ Lernerville, Sheppy could be another 50 points farther ahead. As it is, 180 point lead is not that much.
    180 points out in the WoO tour is quite a lot. It is very difficult to gain points on that tour. Nobody is catching him unless Rocket1 has a couple DNFs.

It is the rocket house car and then everyone else going for second. Poor old Bloomer seems to be a lapped car these days. Maybe it is the tires/smile

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    180 points out in the WoO tour is quite a lot. It is very difficult to gain points on that tour. Nobody is catching him unless Rocket1 has a couple DNFs.
    3 dnfs this weekend and Donny schatz just realed in 150 on Brad sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    It is the rocket house car and then everyone else going for second. Poor old Bloomer seems to be a lapped car these days. Maybe it is the tires/smile
    It's time for Weiss to be looking for a different chassis, that Bloomquist chassis is going nowhere, no corner speed at all and it's not just the droop rule. That track last night was a Bloomquist chassis style of track before,, not now. And with all the news circulating around Bloomquist's personal life and such things are going to get better for awhile. Chris Madden is a perfect example, just look how well he has been running since getting out of that chassis, 2 wins and 2 second place finishes in 4 racex in a Rocket XR1.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    It's time for Weiss to be looking for a different chassis, that Bloomquist chassis is going nowhere, no corner speed at all and it's not just the droop rule. That track last night was a Bloomquist chassis style of track before,, not now. And with all the news circulating around Bloomquist's personal life and such things are going to get better for awhile. Chris Madden is a perfect example, just look how well he has been running since getting out of that chassis, 2 wins and 2 second place finishes in 4 racex in a Rocket XR1.
    I don't think he needs a new chassis. Weiss has ran very solid. He's definitely been the second or third best car on tour. People underestimate how good Sheppard is. You have to be perfect to beat the blue 1 in a points battle.

Time for Bloomquist to step it up

The no brainer move for wise would be rocket but i think a mb customs car would fit him well and him and dillard being able to bounce stuff off each other would be a big deal for both. But i don't think he's gonna leave the bloomquist camp unless that ship sinks and burns because he seems very loyal

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Time for Bloomquist to step it up
    That ship has sailed.

Madden went back to running his Clements engines also. Might make some difference also
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    That ship has sailed.
    Don’t count out Weiss yet He’s not going to catch b shepp in points But I still think he is going win a few