FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 15, 2020

Senoia Gives Austin Horton Third Win of the Season
Prepares for Southern Nationals Event on Thursday

NEWNAN, Ga. (07/15/20) – Austin Horton turned a last-minute decision on Saturday into his third triumph of the season aboard the Orr’s Trucking No. 16 Super K Express/ Horton Flyer/ Bobby Thomas Racing Engines Limited Late Model.

The 25-year-old swept the racing program at Senoia (Ga.) Raceway.

“Our car was on point Saturday night, what a blast it was to wheel,” said Horton. “Thank you to everyone that supports me and lends me a hand. I’m looking forward to racing with the Southern Nationals on Saturday night.”

After topping the speed charts with a lap of 14.488 seconds in time trials, Horton led wire-to-wire in the 25-lap feature to capture the win. Chaz Haskins, Dennis Hale, Glenn Morris, and Rucker Orr trailed him to the checkers.

Full results from this event can be found at www.SenoiaRaceway.com.

This Thursday, July 16, the Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals Series will stop at Senoia Raceway. Austin will chase a $3,500 top prize in the Super Late Model main event. To learn more, please visit www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com.

Austin Horton would like to thank his marketing partners, which Super K Express, Orr’s Towing, Vapes Gone Wild, Franklin Enterprises, GW Performance, Rocket Chassis by Clint Smith Racing, Gary’s Pulp & Logging Inc., Allstar Graphix, McKoon’s, Horton’s Inc. and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Austin Horton, please visit www.AustinHorton16.com .