Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I understand the republicans are in charge and approve, remember this, they are in charge and this is going on! Ohio governor Dewine is a republican. thats my point. dewine is a RINO!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Left, right, or in the middle the media is no friend to any of us. I miss Walter Cronkite.
    The only news I consume with regularity comes from neutral party news wire reporting services, the most prominent being Reuters. They have a nice app that gives you up to date video news in easy to digest 15 minute increments.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    I understand the republicans are in charge and approve, remember this, they are in charge and this is going on! Ohio governor Dewine is a republican. thats my point. dewine is a RINO!
    DeWine is a career Republican in the mold of Reagan era, pre-Trump co-opting of the Party. His bonafides are as Republican as it gets. People are just pissed because he’s temporarily restricting activities that people enjoy during non-pandemic times. In other words, DeWine is doing his job as governor and trying to protect Ohioans and keep Ohio from turning into Florida, Arizona, Georgia, Texas, or New York. Those places are currently massive sh!t-shows.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Yeah right , like Florida doing so much testing and then lying about the results, saying they 100% tested positive at over 300 testing sites, when in reality it was under ten percent.

Who's telling these people to fudge the numbers and why?

You test millions of people, yes you are going to FIND many more cases of Corona.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Exactly Buford t justice.

The dems are going to blame the reps for everything. This will be a election about not the best person for the job but a person that can give false hopes to the American public. I say vote everyone of those in senate and Congress out. The old guard has to go. 80 yr Olds don't and should not be running this country

Choose to Live.............or Choose to sit in your house for the next 50years with a mask on.......the choice is yours.
    Even if u died tomorrow it would be better.................because u were FREE

Live FREE or Die............Is that not on Vermont's license plates.........if not it's one of them....States....northeast

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Choose to Live.............or Choose to sit in your house for the next 50years with a mask on.......the choice is yours.
    Even if u died tomorrow it would be better.................because u were FREE
    Right. Obviously it would be safer if nobody left their homes. No auto accidents, no work injuries, on and on. But you can’t live like that.

The funny thing with that is last week there was an article about all the red light tickets issued in New York City even though the percentage of traffic was much much lower during that time.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

The Chinese started the Covid-19 as a distraction from this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...icy-change.amp
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

WWWW: wacky Waldo’s Words of Wisdom!

Good old florida. Why is there not a penalty for lying to the people ? Vote every last one of them out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Left, right, or in the middle the media is no friend to any of us. I miss Walter Cronkite.
    They are the left wing political party he speaks about.......they just do it under the guise of news.

One way to curb that is to quit shopping and buying things that get advertised during their broadcasts.......without the advertisements and money paid to run them during the airing , most channels and stations don't exist.

#americanlivesmatter
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 07-17-2020 at 06:14 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

T3 , referring to your post #33 , the problem with the older main stream center right dems is that the old guard is so scared of loosing power at the end of there career , that they are bending to the thoughts of the new left wing radical members of the democratic party just to maintain there status,,,,, to me . there worse than these far left freaks for giving in,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Good old florida. Why is there not a penalty for lying to the people ? Vote every last one of them out of office.
    The government aren't the ones lying there. The testing sites/labs are the ones lying.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Fox fire..................And Then What?