FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 16, 2020

Nick Deal Remains Unbeaten at Shelby County Speedway
Malvern Bank SLMR Series Up Next

WALNUT, Iowa (07/16/20) – This one may have been tougher, but Nick Deal and the Getzschman Racing team remain undefeated in IMCA Late Model competition at Shelby County Speedway in Harlan, Iowa.

Despite starting eighth on the grid, Nick put the Karl and Tracie Getzschman-owned No. 18 All Makes Collision/ Visible Signs/ Rocket Chassis Late Model in Victory Lane for the fifth consecutive time this season.

“It’s hard to find the words to describe the feeling of winning five straight,” said Deal. “This team really gels; I can’t thank Karl, Tracie, and their family enough for all they’ve done. I hope we can carry this momentum into this weekend’s SLMR event.”

Friday night saw Nick Deal returning to the seat of his Nebraska Iowa Supply Company No. 55 Black Diamond Race Car Late Model for the Weekly Racing Series event at I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, Neb.).

Passing five cars in his 8-lap heat race, Deal posted a third-place finish, which positioned him ninth on the starting grid for the 20-lap feature. Breaking into the Top-5, Nick improved four spots to place fifth behind Josh Krug, Ben Schaller, Tad Pospisil, and John Anderson.

The following night at Shelby County Speedway at the helm of the Karl and Tracie Getzschman-owned No. 18 Late Model, Nick secured his spot into the main event with an 8-lap heat race victory.

Rolling off from the fourth row, Deal wheeled his way to the front to take command and eventually lap all the way to third place before the checkered flag flew. Nick topped Brandon Saltzaman, Todd Bell, Don Beckstrom, and Tyler Harr at the line.

For full results from these events, please visit www.I-80Speedway.com and www.RaceSCS.com.

This Saturday, July 18, Nick will return to Shelby County Speedway to compete in a $2,000-to-win event with the Malvern Bank Super Late Model Racing Series (SLMR). To learn more about this event, please visit www.SLMRSeries.com.

Nick Deal would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Nebraska-Iowa Supply Company Inc., Allstar Tire Repair & Sales, Monster Graphix, Kendall Motor Oil, Sunoco, Steve’s Yard Care, Jimmy’s Egg, Little Caesars, Chadwick Towing, GH Race Cars, JRi Shocks, Shepherd Engine Development Inc, McClellan Electric, BCM Collections Handmade Jewelry, Black Diamond Race Cars and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Nick Deal’s racing endeavors, please visit www.NickDealRacing.com .