Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Generally speaking , people that like to tell others what to do or how to act in public are normally getting told what to do and how to act at home.

Think it's called projecting?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Generally speaking , people that like to tell others what to do or how to act in public are normally getting told what to do and how to act at home.

Think it's called projecting?
    I think that’s right.

Hell, that one guy had to move over 1,000 miles to find one that didn’t know what a complete b!tch he is.

You crybabies are a joke. If any of you had ever been to Senoia you would know that the track surface last night was not the norm. The track usually slicks off top to bottom about half way thru the night. They had a ton of rain the night before and the moisture stayed in the track the entire night which made it super fast. Hence 8 cars breaking the previous track record. Most promoters would not have took the time to try and fix the track to keep it racy. Then you would have been left with a train race that you would have cried about even more. Given the circumstances they did the best they could.

For the record the stands and around the fence line was PACKED considering it was a Thursday night race. If you were worried about having to go to work the next day then maybe you should have not went or stayed up and watched. I didn't get home till 2AM and had to be back up at 5AM for work. I knew I would be getting home late whether they got done at 11PM or 2AM. If you are a true dirt fan that crap don't bother you. If it does then maybe you need to find a different sport. In the end I was dang thankful to get to watch the sport I love and see some great racing. I think a lot of other folks that were there would probably say the same thing as well.
    Last edited by clanton25fan; 07-17-2020 at 02:12 PM.

There’s my boy, crybaby BK lol. I can always count on you haha.

Quote Originally Posted by clanton25fan View Post
    You crybabies are a joke. If any of you had ever been to Senoia you would know that the track surface last night was not the norm. The track usually slicks off top to bottom about half way thru the night. They had a ton of rain the night before and the moisture stayed in the track the entire night which made it super fast. Hence 8 cars breaking the previous track record. Most promoters would not have took the time to try and fix the track to keep it racy. Then you would have been left with a train race that you would have cried about even more. Given the circumstances they did the best they could.

For the record the stands and around the fence line was PACKED considering it was a Thursday night race. If you were worried about having to go to work the next day then maybe you should have not went or stayed up and watched. I didn't get home till 2AM and had to be back up at 5AM for work. I knew I would be getting home late whether they got done at 11PM or 2AM. If you are a true dirt fan that crap don't bother you. If it does then maybe you need to find a different sport. In the end I was dang thankful to get to watch the sport I love and see some great racing. I think a lot of other folks that were there would probably say the same thing as well.
    Can’t speak for anyone else, but we’ve been to Senoia several times and always have a good time. I don’t think anyone is complaining about Senoia.

Terry, I know you have. That wasn't directed toward you. Like anything else things could have been better.
    Considering all the down time for repacking the upper groove and the couple nasty wrecks, one being a roll over, they did good being only an hour behind.

Track looked nice and was great to see something with moisture for change. Didn't watch super feature as was like almost 11 and 602 sportsman were racing and super feature was next announcer said. Too late for my liking on work night.

Quote Originally Posted by clanton25fan View Post
    You crybabies are a joke. If any of you had ever been to Senoia you would know that the track surface last night was not the norm. The track usually slicks off top to bottom about half way thru the night. They had a ton of rain the night before and the moisture stayed in the track the entire night which made it super fast. Hence 8 cars breaking the previous track record. Most promoters would not have took the time to try and fix the track to keep it racy. Then you would have been left with a train race that you would have cried about even more. Given the circumstances they did the best they could. For the record the stands and around the fence line was PACKED considering it was a Thursday night race. If you were worried about having to go to work the next day then maybe you should have not went or stayed up and watched. I didn't get home till 2AM and had to be back up at 5AM for work. I knew I would be getting home late whether they got done at 11PM or 2AM. If you are a true dirt fan that crap don't bother you. If it does then maybe you need to find a different sport. In the end I was dang thankful to get to watch the sport I love and see some great racing. I think a lot of other folks that were there would probably say the same thing as well.
    Awesome reply. Yes yes yes 👍

Oh the good ol if u don’t like it stay home reply. Genius you are. Enlighten us with all ur wisdom. Maybe just maybe I can know as much about racing as you someday because ur the greatest dirt fan ever. LOL