Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kyle Larson is maybe the best driver that I've ever seen in a sprint car in person in my life. Or at least has the potential to be. He's not even a top 50 stock car driver on my list not saying that he never could be, he's not even in his prime yet. He's not gonna jump in a DLM and stomp these guys in his first race which will be the biggest race of the year, with the best competition. He'll run good probably put it in the show, he'll be fast but how will he race?

Late models aren't exactly 3600 lb Hobby Stocks with worn out 307 motors that have 16 bent pushrods out of the 72 Chevy farm truck from behind the barn like the sprint car guys will tell you they are though. They're fast, tons of power, practically no right rear tire compared to a sprint and demand good throttle control. Which is basically what Larson needs in order to be fast. I think he'd suck in a Crate late. He really struggled with NASCAR's new no horsepower package. He'll get out and say "it's kind of like a silver crown car" That's my bet.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Do we know for certain that Kyle L will be in a Longhorn Chassis ?
    Done deal.... all you have to do is look up where KLR’s shop is

Portsmouth closed until further notice due to Scioto County being level

Where is the KLR shop?

If I had to guess would it be the KL Rumley #6???
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Portsmouth. Closed. Will they move the DTWC ? I say it will be at Lucas Oil Speedway. I really don't feel your going to see eldora open this year either.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    portsmouth. Closed. Will they move the dtwc ? I say it will be at lucas oil speedway. I really don't feel your going to see eldora open this year either.
    macon🤪😝🤗...
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Portsmouth. Closed. Will they move the DTWC ? I say it will be at Lucas Oil Speedway. I really don't feel your going to see eldora open this year either.
    Bring it back to West By God. Country roads!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Bring it back to West By God. Country roads!
    Have it at Pennsboro.... I know, it's not possible. 2020 is the year of the impossible though so why not. Somebody can stick a culvert in the backstretch. Of course there's bigger reasons it's not possible than that though.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

I can give 6 reasons KL will be at the DTWC. 🤪
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

I agree with Highside 25. But lets run a 200 lapper at Macon

Donny Schatz..seems to be having fun running a latemodel when he can. He was the second highest mover in the caution free WoO LM 50 lapper Saturday nite up north. (not comparing these two guys at all---him yung money & brad sweet had a hellava race the other nite) Not a open wheel junkie I'm a race junkie..I'll go watch two wheelbarrows race. Think it will be good for latemodels & YM for him to start racing LMs now, lottsa big races coming up...What the next 5 weeks 20K or better....Lawrenceburg is the place for the DTWC!!! Its kinda central, hotels not far...it can take some bad weather and not be a soggy mess. Dave Rudecel(?) are you listening!!!!

Looks like kyle was cherrie pickn again tonight. This guys on a tear. Won woo $50k show tonight. Congrats to them. We'll see what he does in the #6 longhorn car soon
    Last edited by HIGH ROLLER; 08-16-2020 at 11:10 AM.