Default Bristol did NOT sell out

Rumor has it that Bristol fans only bought 20,000 tickets for all star event but 30,000 seats were approved.

It's NASCAR these days......2/3 of capacity is actually high.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Wallace got roundly booed by those fans who actually made the effort to be at Bristol. Then Wallace tries to pull a bump and run on Michael McDowell and McDowell promptly puts Jussie, err....I mean Bubba in the wall. Wallace then takes a cheap shot at McDowell's religious belief's. Wallace dug himself a deeper hole with the wise ass remark about about religion. Wallace seems to be a bit of an A-hole.

I have a feeling Wallace is going to hear plenty more boo's from however many spectators there will be show up to these time wasters!
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-18-2020 at 12:15 PM.

I’m assuming Bubba is getting paid by the left wing. I’m sure some pretty good monies in sponsorship.

CIRF, watching the replay numerous times McDowell came down / turned left into Wallace more then the other way around. If you see it differently more power to you.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    CIRF, watching the replay numerous times McDowell came down / turned left into Wallace more then the other way around. If you see it differently more power to you.
    6 turned right as Mike turned down. One of dem racin deals I do believe.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Oh, I agree 100%, kazual. But, Wallace gave McDowell a jab in order to get under him and next to him and as Jeff Gordon said at the time of the crash, if you're going to do the bump and run you better make dam sure you can get away from the bumpee or retaliation is likely going to be immediate. That was the case here. No question McDowell wrecked Wallace on purpose but it wasn't without previous provocation.

I really don't care about the on track machinations, beatin' and bangin'. What really irritated me about what Wallace said was the mocking reference to McDowell's religious belief's. Wallace certainly didn't endear himself to a lot of people. In the eye's of most people you tread on some thin ice when you make sarcastic and disparaging remarks about another person's spiritual beliefs. Plus, Wallace seems to be a world class whiner!
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-18-2020 at 03:00 PM.

I,m ashamed he is from here , first top tier driver alabama has had in years and look what we got......a race baiting fool , dont matter though , he has had his 10 min of fame , now maybe he and nascrap will quietly go away.....

CIRF, fair enough. Mocking ones faith is out of bounds.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I,m ashamed he is from here , first top tier driver alabama has had in years and look what we got......a race baiting fool , dont matter though , he has had his 10 min of fame , now maybe he and nascrap will quietly go away.....
    Here's the most frustrating thing, ff. No one, not Dave Moody, not John Roberts, not Clare B. Lang or any of the other NASCAR "journalists" will interview and ask the questions that need answered by Wallace. He made the mocking swipe at McDowell's religious beliefs and he should account for what he said. He won't be made to account due to the fact that the person asking the tough questions will be thoroughly excoriated, shamed and worse.

I'm not a Bible thumper but I don't think anyone should be mocked and degraded for the spiritual parts of their lives. Especially over an incident like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Here's the most frustrating thing, ff. No one, not Dave Moody, not John Roberts, not Clare B. Lang or any of the other NASCAR "journalists" will interview and ask the questions that need answered by Wallace. He made the mocking swipe at McDowell's religious beliefs and he should account for what he said. He won't be made to account due to the fact that the person asking the tough questions will be thoroughly excoriated, shamed and worse.I'm not a Bible thumper but I don't think anyone should be mocked and degraded for the spiritual parts of their lives. Especially over an incident like this.
    Darn right. Media should ask the questions. Good thoughts CIRF. NASCAR XM RADIO Is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    What really irritated me about what Wallace said was the mocking reference to McDowell's religious belief's.
    Bubba Wallace after Michael McDowell contact: 'What a joke he is' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLKXY32zOA0

Religious lives matter. What an entitled hypocrite.

This Wallace character needs to go. He has become a total negative for NASCAR but they are not going to admit it.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Bubba Wallace after Michael McDowell contact: 'What a joke he is' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLKXY32zOA0Religious lives matter. What an entitled hypocrite.
    Thanks for posting this. I did not watch the race. Bubba is sliding off the mountain pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Augie Grill is better.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    43 got DUMPED according to this kid. Funny but bubba did bump and run Mike in previous corner.