Default Drone @ Highland

No mention of the drone that raced the late models in the heat races. It was faster. My question is why they would allow it? To me it seemed like it could definitely be a distraction to the drivers. There was a couple times for sure it was low enough to be in the line of vision. Hovering above is one thing, but actually racing the drivers is questionable.

Let me guess, this is what was distracting bobby causing him to lose the race?

Why do you have to do that? People cant have a normal conversation without you having to bring pierce up. You talk more about pierce than his fans. Are you trying to run everyone away? You really act like a 12 year old kid. You can't stand for anyone to have any enjoyment without having the need to kick them.

Wonder if the know who controlled the drone. Seems like something that needs to be explained to the people.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

looked like to me it was for footage for the highlight video ump/dirt car puts out after the race is over. has pretty cool shots and video.

I think they quit handing out that cheese a long time ago
    8/13/16

He has been banned from the site before but he just makes a new user name. i don't know why the Mods let him come back. Maybe he is bloowing one of them. Sheesh

Yep Phil is starting his same ole crap again, he is responsible for running many true fans off of here

The short little chubby balding man who talks about a couple of fat girls all the time. Seems to really have a hard on for Bobby Pierce. Just saying... The way this season started off I'm happy we are having racing with some fans in the stands right now. Smile...