Thread: North South 100

Default North South 100

Our crappy Governor today put restrictions on gatherings of over 10 people. Ain’t gonna have a North South 100 that way.
    Darrell Goode

[url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

At this point, the only Crown Jewels likely to happen are The Silver Dollar Nationals and the USA Nationals. Not sure about the Topless in Arkansas, haven’t heard much from that state.

Knoxville is happening

Today’s restrictions only apply to private parties and gatherings, NOT to businesses.

This is a quote from an article I just cut and pasted from.
    This won't apply to weddings at venues where staff can ensure sanitation and social distancing, Beshear said. The guidance does not apply to weddings, restaurants, retail or other public venues, the administration said. It encouraged holding events outdoors when possible.
    Same article said the limit you are referring to has bee set at 50 people since the end of June and now being backed down to 10.

One crown jewel has already happened. The Show-Me 100 occurred this past weekend.

Guys, if you paid attention to the details, he listed outdoor public activities exempt from this and didn't put any further restrictions on racing.
    I went and looked at his rant, and he specifically referred to back yard private events aka: bbq's as being the reason why covid numbers are on the rise.
    Their Governor in Kentucky is a funny guy.
    Anyway, he said private gatherings only are on the 10 or fewer restrictions.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the King's have this race.

I hope not. I just officially put in the vacation days for the North South 100 today.

Florence speedway will run the N/S and if the governor does not like it which he doesn't, he knows where he can stick it. He is still trying to shut the track down, but Boone County is stopping this left wing auto racing hater. LOLOLOL

Bottom line is this. The big bad Gov is still trying to shut them down, but he cannot get it approved and he won't!!! N/S runs, Latham runs and all is well.