I don't think anyone could dispute that we're witnessing history in progress. And to think none of this would have happened had Yung Money not uttered that one word that is the kiss of death to anyone who depends upon large corporate sponsorship to have the opportunity to earn a living.

Larson has won 19 of 32 races which, figures out to a 60% winning percentage which is mind boggling. Larson and Paul Silva are the Richard Petty/Dale Inman or Jimmie Johnson/Chad Knaus of winged sprint car racing at this point in time.

He's won in midgets and winged 410 sprint cars in 4 different sanctions. He says he won't be driving any wingless sprint cars because his very bad crash at Eldora in a wingless sprinter scared him.........a lot!

I don't accurately remember the first time I watched Larson race but the first time he entered into the WOW factor was at The Springfield Mile driving the Keith Kunz #71 Silver Crown back in 2011. On that day Larson ran a complete no-lift lap in qualifying. Tracy Hines also didn't lift on his qualifying lap but by 2011 Tracy had raced many times and had won at Springfield.