FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 22, 2020

Jesse Lowe Enjoys Two-Win Weekend
Sweeps Crossville and Mountain View Action

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (07/22/20) – Debuting a brand-new Martins Wrecker Services No. 5j Bennett Heating and Cooling/ Workout Anytime/ CVR Race Cars/ Phantom Race Engines Late Model, Jesse Lowe doubled up on his A-Main success over the weekend.

“We’ve been working on this new car for a while, what a great way to debut it,” said Lowe. “Chip and I have a relationship that’s different than most. I will hands down say for where I race, what I do, and I how I drive that a CVR is my choice in chassis.”

“Phantom Race Engines. Junior has literally been there for me and supported me when I’ve had nothing. No money. No results. Nothing. And for that I am more than appreciative.”

Friday night found Jesse at Crossville (Tenn.) Speedway for a weekly racing event. After edging Cameron Weaver in time trials by 0.011 seconds to pick up the fast time honors, Lowe cruised to his fourth win of the season in the feature over Weaver, William Blankenship, Deke Waters, and Courtney Smith.

The following night at Mountain View Raceway in Spring City, Tenn. Lowe pulled double duty in the 602 Sportsman Late Model and Street Stock ranks. He secured his spot into the Late Model feature with the fastest overall qualifying time.

Outrunning Kyle Courtney in the 40-lap feature, Jesse rolled to his fifth win of the season over Courtney, Jason Manley, Brad Berry, and Sylvan Schuette. He earned a $2,300 payday for his efforts.

In the Street Stock ranks, Lowe topped the 21-car field in time trials, but a broken rear-axle sidelined him on the opening lap of the feature.

This Thursday, July 23 Jesse Lowe will return to Clarksville Speedway. For more results from these events, please visit www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com and www.MountainViewRaceway.com.

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Dylan Scott Music, Gondola Pizza and Steakhouse, Phantom Racing Engines, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Martin’s Wrecker Service, Hidden View Lake, Brucebilt Performance, Baisley’s Body Shop, Selk Floor Cleaning, Danny Jones, CVR Race Cars, Martel Sign Company, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Hoosier Tire South, Velocita, ProFab Headers, Fast Shafts, Butlerbuilt and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Keep your browsers pointed to www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J for the latest team information.