FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 22, 2020

David Seibers Continues Clarksville Success
Claims Sixth Win of the Season

CHAPEL HILL, Tenn. (07/22/20) – David Seibers has had a wealth of success at Clarksville (Tenn.) Speedway in 2020, and Saturday was no exception.

Seibers drove his G.P.S. Motorsports No. 18 S.M.S. Plumbing/ Frisky Motorsports/ Black Diamond Race Car/ Custom Race Engine Super Late Model to his sixth win of the season at the 3/8-mile.

“What can I say, I’m just so proud of this team,” said Seibers. “I’m so thankful to be able to race with my son, Michael. Congratulations to him on his second-place finish. We can’t thank everyone enough for all their help with both of these cars.”

After topping the speed charts in time trials, Seibers outran his son Michael in the feature to capture the $1,200 paycheck. Michael Seibers, Larry Barber Jr., Caleb Ashby, and Wendell Bratton trailed him to the checkers in the 15-lap affair.

This Saturday, July 25, David Seibers will return to Clarksville Speedway for another weekly racing event. To learn more about these events, please visit www.ClarksvilleSpeedway.com.

David Seibers would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include G.P.S. Motorsports, S.M.S. Plumbing, Frisky Motorsports, Nunley’s Plumbing, Diamond Designs, CSB Consulting, Kidd Kove Farm, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on David Seibers, please visit www.DavidSeibers.com.