FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 22, 2020

Gregg Satterlee Races to Victory at BAPS Motor Speedway
Looks Ahead to Weekend Doubleheader

INDIANA, Pa. (07/22/20) – Gregg Satterlee raced to his fourth win of the season on Saturday night in his Satterlee Motorsports No. 22 Keyser Manufacturing/ Valvoline/ Classic Ink/ Rocket Chassis.

The triumph came in Satterlee’s first-ever visit to BAPS Motor Speedway in York City, Pa.

“I got a good time and was able to get on the front row for the feature. We’ve had a really good car, lately. We went to Thunder Mountain and struggled a little bit all night, so it’s good to get back and get a win.”

Continued Satterlee, “I’ve never been here. It’s a great racetrack, and they did a great job with track prep. It seemed like you could move around all over it.”

Friday night found Gregg Satterlee in action at Thunder Mountain Speedway (Knox Dale, Pa.) for the Grady’s Decision Night. Following the fifth fastest time in his qualifying group, Gregg locked his spot into the main event with a fourth-place finish in his heat. With $3,000 on the line, Satterlee scored an eighth-place finish in the 30-lap affair.

The following night at BAPS Motor Speedway for the 19th Annual York County Nationals, Satterlee followed up the third fastest time in his qualifying group with a 10-lap heat race victory.

Rolling off second for the A-Main, Gregg overtook Dan Stone at the drop of the green flag to assume command of the top spot. He distanced himself by 2.390 seconds by lap 10 and increased his advantage to 3.547 seconds by the halfway point.

Satterlee caught the back of the field by the 16th circuit. One lap later, Stone caught and passed Frye for the second position. Stone started to chop into Satterlee’s lead on lap 23. He was 3.301 seconds back and closed to within 1.887 seconds by the time lap 26 was scored.

Satterlee gave up some ground over the next two laps, but once he cleared lapped traffic, he pulled away to a 1.429 second advantage over Stone, Coleby Frye, Kyle Lee, and Andy Haus at the finish.

“I felt like I had a pretty good lead, but I was trying to be careful as I could with the lapped cars,” Satterlee said. “It would’ve been easy to go in there and lose time, and I think I did a few laps not being patient in the corners.”

For full results from these events, please visit www.ThunderMountainSpeedwayPA.com and www.BAPSMotorSpeedway.com.

This Friday, July 24, Satterlee will travel to Trail-Way Speedway in McSherrytown, Pa. The ULMS Racing Series-sanctioned Junior Eckert Memorial boasts a $6,000 top prize. To learn more about this event, please visit www.ULMSRacing.com. On Saturday, Gregg plans to return to BAPS Motor Speedway.

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Keyser Manufacturing, Valvoline, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Hooker Harness, Simpson Racing Products, Diversified Machine Inc/ Bulldog Rear Ends, Keizer Wheels, Wiles Driveshafts, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .