Default Bob Pierce race cars.

Is Bob Pierce still selling Rocket cars or is that a done deal ?

Whatever happened to Pierce cars anyway??

Still building......Bobby is back in 1 and I know Unzicker has stuck with them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BILL47A View Post
    Is Bob Pierce still selling Rocket cars or is that a done deal ?
    They said they never really even sold any

I betcha that pierce platinum looks a lot like a xr-1.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    That Pierce Platinum has like somewhere around 200+ races under it. I'd say it's a pretty good piece no matter what it looks like considering it's still winning races,
    8/13/16

I keep hearing this, we have one and it definitely does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull Design View Post
    I keep hearing this, we have one and it definitely does not.
    Lots of experts here, most dont do well with facts unless it fits their narrative.

When BP was not racing well and was running the Dunn Benson car it was a xr-1. Then all of a sudden Bob becomes a dealer for rocket and everyone started saying the platinum cars were junk. BP was going to be like Sheppard, winning. The shock package took the blame, because everone's a expert on shocks. Yea right. So there back out there knocking RR panels off the car, it's a platinum chassis, and he's back racing for wins. Chassis did one heck of a turn around.

When BP was not racing well and was running the Dunn Benson car it was a xr-1. Then all of a sudden Bob becomes a dealer for rocket and everyone started saying the platinum cars were junk. BP was going to be like Sheppard, winning. The shock package took the blame, because everone's a expert on shocks. Yea right. So there back out there knocking RR panels off the car, it's a platinum chassis, and he's back racing for wins. Chassis did one heck of a turn around.
    Bob became a dealer before the dunn Benson deal happened. And they had their personal rocket cars going pretty good before they bent them up. And I'm not saying they straight up copied anything but Bobby's new cars have a little different look about them then pre xr-1 like it or not they definitely applied some "new tricks"

A friend told me bob didnt "build" rockets that he was just a dealer. Said if he sold one he had to go pick it up not sure if true or not. Seems like an awful lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    A friend told me bob didnt "build" rockets that he was just a dealer. Said if he sold one he had to go pick it up not sure if true or not. Seems like an awful lot of work.
    This is true. I don’t think they ever intended to actually sell any Rockets.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Ray Charles could see what they were doing wrong with the shocks.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Lots of experts here, most dont do well with facts unless it fits their narrative.
    First rule of journalism: never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Again, he's racing well, pulled of the summer national tour ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Bob became a dealer before the dunn Benson deal happened. And they had their personal rocket cars going pretty good before they bent them up. And I'm not saying they straight up copied anything but Bobby's new cars have a little different look about them then pre xr-1 like it or not they definitely applied some "new tricks"
    Why would he apply "new tricks" when he ran better in the BP cars than he did the Rockets? Had the Rockets been the answer for Bobby they would have stayed running them. That was the original plan well before DB hired him.

No longer builds Dirt Late Model chassis, just modifieds. Have no idea how many they build a year, now a days?

samgood must have extremely slow Internet. They are always interested in something that's 2-3 years old.

WOW let's dig up a topic from 2020. Geeeesh

It's a bot.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18