Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Berners been with him a good bit this year...

Keith was with him at prp and atomic both this weekend. I think he had the best car early in the race at PRP, I dont know if he could've stuck the bottom like Hudson did later in race though. Thats something we'll where a flat took him out. Same way with atomic Sunday, best car, flat wiped him out.

It won't surprise me one bit if doesn't win atomic this weekend, he just needs some luck.

I've always scratched my head as to how a small-moderate racing products business like what Twarog has pays for all of this racing.

Moran reminds me of Moyer Jr. they both kinda just drive around waiting for something to happen. Both guys are very likable but rarely do you see either really get up on the wheel. If there is a middle groove both drivers fare well.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Keith was with him at prp and atomic both this weekend. I think he had the best car early in the race at PRP, I dont know if he could've stuck the bottom like Hudson did later in race though. Thats something we'll where a flat took him out. Same way with atomic Sunday, best car, flat wiped him out.

It won't surprise me one bit if doesn't win atomic this weekend, he just needs some luck.
    I am not sure he is going to Atomic He does not have any races at all this weekend on his web site

I read somewhere where they planned to do some testing this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

Donnie was with him at both Portsmouth and Atomic - Devin stated that in the DoD Road to Eldora segment. Car was probably the best it had been in a while. A fresh set of eyes on the the car and they were a decent combination the couple years they ran the WoO series.

Keith may have also been there as well but my opinion (and we all know about opinions) the difference was Donnie in the performance of the car at those two event.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop-Racing View Post
    Donnie was with him at both Portsmouth and Atomic - Devin stated that in the DoD Road to Eldora segment. Car was probably the best it had been in a while. A fresh set of eyes on the the car and they were a decent combination the couple years they ran the WoO series.

Keith may have also been there as well but my opinion (and we all know about opinions) the difference was Donnie in the performance of the car at those two event.
    I wasn't saying Keith was the main reason he was fast, I was at both and seen big Don was there with them. I was just simply stating Keith was with them too. If I remember right, Donnie was not all about the traveling the years Devin raced for Tye on the outlaw tour a couple years back. Which was probably a big loss, and still is.

Devin now has Atomic on schedule for tomorrow.

What a difference a year makes...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    What a difference a year makes...
    Devin is a lot like bmj to me. People may say he doesent run well or is struggling. But he's a young guy who chooses to race full time with the best in the country. And wins are hard to come by for the best let alone a younger guy that's not yet hit his stride

According to Devin’s website: his racing schedule has him dropping off the Lucas tour beginning with 411 in May. He is currently in 2nd place behind Hudson. I hope he/Twarg change their plans and stay with the Lucas Oil tour. (At least for now-2nd in points)

He needs sponsorship to remain on Lucas tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    He needs sponsorship to remain on Lucas tour.
    It seems an odd choice to hit Bristol, when the wallet is light. But, it may have worked out ok for him.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It seems an odd choice to hit Bristol, when the wallet is light. But, it may have worked out ok for him.
    Exactly, just a deal to drum up more sponsorship money. But yeah if you want to put money towards someone on a national tour better him than someone like BMJ or Brent Larson

That was announced or the rest of the Lucas dates were taken off about a month ago.
    2021 race count
    6 events

They are trying to hire another crew person @ $600/week after a sponsor supposedly came in that wants to see the team run the Lucas tour.

^^^^Mallory, ignore this post🙄