Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Live Updates: Southern Nationals at Crossville(7-23-20)

https://insidedirtracing.com/live-up...sville7-23-20/

Will it be another Overton vs Madden show or will another driver take the checkered flag?

If Vic Hill is there I would expect him to be a threat...

I definitely expect Overton or Madden to win. Not because no one else there is a threat. Just because those two are that good right now.

If it weren’t for bad luck, Ross Bailes wouldn’t have any on this tour. Madden flat out dumped him going into 3.

Funny post race interview by him though

COME ON weatherman Bailes was running low and sliding up the track what was Madden suppose to do

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    COME ON weatherman Bailes was running low and sliding up the track what was Madden suppose to do
    Your suppose to lift. If your that much faster then you’ll get around him. Madden flat out dumped him. Chris has been racing way too long and is too good of a driver to just say whoops, my bad, I got into him. It was obviously on purpose and he was trying to make a point to Bailes. And then while being interviewed after the race he talks smack to somebody over the mic and tells the guy to “go back to your trailer park.” Your a class act Chris, Real class act.

Wow! Some fans remind me of Democrats!

It looked like he dumped Bailes live. Watching the replay and he clearly dumped him. Then “apologizes” for his mistake. I can’t understand why the cause of the incident doesn’t go to the rear rather than the person who clearly gets taken out.

Klenex for all these tears!

Clearly dumped him and a shameful Call was made. Nobody likes to see people get a Pass because of their status. Saw it live. Madden gassed it at the right time to make it happen.. please don’t justify this move. He’s trailer park comment probably went deep into his fan base, not smart.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Klenex for all these tears!
    Chris should have plenty to hand out if any were needed. He should have a huge stock pile as much as he whines and cries when the shoe is on the other foot.

I'm a fan of them both, but Chris dumped him no doubt......what's up with them, Chris made a comment about being better than the 58 car a couple races back while being interviewed.....almost unprompted.

Is there a thing going on between then, some history of some sort? I don't remember them being chippy with each other prior to the last few weeks.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Ross will kick butt when they roll through Cherokee again

Madden turned right into his rear quarter panel, how does Ray Cook not put him to the back for that?

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Madden turned right into his rear quarter panel, how does Ray Cook not put him to the back for that?
    There "Driver Packet" from the series website says the following.

JUDGEMENT CALLS
    We do not make judgement calls during the race. If your wheels stop moving, you go to the tail. The only exception is if the track is blocked and you can’t get through, then we will give you your spot back. If you make contact, slide into the wreck, you will be considered to be part of the wreck, and go to the tail. If you spin on a track with no infield walls, cause a big pile up behind you, and keep on going through the infield and don’t stop, you will also be put to the tail. This is because if there had been an infield wall, you would have wrecked. There is a two (2) caution rule. If you bring out a2ndcaution, you will be asked to leave the race you are in for the night and try again later. This will be a judgement call from the officials concerning the cause of the 2 cautions.

Chris got his spot back at Needmore after Mark Whitner spun him out because he kept his wheels moving and never stopped. However, this pretty much states that anyone should be able to spin anyone out and not have to worry about being sent to the rear since they don't make judgement calls.

Madden has always been more Naughty than Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm a fan of them both, but Chris dumped him no doubt......what's up with them, Chris made a comment about being better than the 58 car a couple races back while being interviewed.....almost unprompted.

Is there a thing going on between then, some history of some sort? I don't remember them being chippy with each other prior to the last few weeks.
    I usually root for both as well Barbecueboy and thought all was well between them. I initially thought maybe Chris did it to bunch the field up to see if he had anything for Overton who was checking out at this point. Maybe more to it though.

Madden clearly dumped him. And as far as the trailer park comment... What an A$$ hole he is...

IMO, Madden is the biggest jack wagon in the sport.

His trailer park comments were certainly not appropriate. Many racing fans do live in trailer parks- but they support the sport. They also pay full price at the ticket booth and concession stand. I am sure some of the trailer park residents are (or were) Madden fans who at some time or another have spent money on his merchandise. Definitely a low blow from him- but he is known for his mouth. I remember several years ago at Duck River he absolutely talked about Billy Ogle Jr. as if he was not even a human. Chris has all kinds of talent- but dishes out all kinds of criticism but can’t take any. If things don’t go his way/ he gets his helmet/drivers suit & quits and goes home. Eventually you burn all the bridges & you just drown trying to cross the water!