Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Maybe Madden can take that money he won and buy some makeup so we don't have to look at the poop on his eye.

Another classy remark from you! You are as bad as he is with trash talk. I guess you are lucky that you don’t have a birthmark on your face. Your remark was totally in called for

So which one was worse? His trailer park comment or my comment?

Good thing we hired you as a moderator around here.

Thanks for your service!

Both comments were about equal I guess. Both were uncalled for. Dirt racing fans are mostly blue collar folks and not millionaires- and many probably do reside in trailer parks. So if they are at the track supporting the races/racers don’t belittle/insult them. Chris should be above that.
    As for your comment: a person (like him or not) shouldn’t be maid fun of because of a marking on their face that came from birth. Imagine what he had to deal with as a child growing up. Don’t know you from Adam- you may be a very good person- I just think is was a bad comment on your part. His mouthy attitude is his fault -the birthmark is not!
    If I was a hall monitor- oh well-lets not go there!😀
    Hope you have a good day today- it’s Friday!

We'll agree to disagree on this one. You have a great day as well sir.

I don't like Chris Madden at all. I think he's a whiny cry baby and I think that he dumped Bailes, and I think the trailer park comment was rude.

But making fun of his birthmark is low...

Thanks RayCook53Fan!

We'll just keep adding up all the dumb stuff Madden does and says.

I'm sure by sometime in the near future, his idiocrasies will outweigh my (1) comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm a fan of them both, but Chris dumped him no doubt......what's up with them, Chris made a comment about being better than the 58 car a couple races back while being interviewed.....almost unprompted.

Is there a thing going on between then, some history of some sort? I don't remember them being chippy with each other prior to the last few weeks.
    I noticed that comment to that Madden made, unprovoked from what I can tell, about being better than the 58 car that was not even in the top 5 that race while Madden ran 2nd. .......... Up until that time that was the only drama from the So Nats until he spun Bailes last night and I've watched every lap of the tour. And like you I gotta wonder if these two drivers have a history.

Thing is IMO he didn't need to do it. I think Madden was pissed he chose the outside for the restart with 19 laps to go running 2nd and within a lap he was shuffled to 5th. Within 2-3 more laps he was on Bailes' tail trying to pass for 2nd and spun him. Point is he was very good on longer runs and was probably gonna pass anyone except Overton and he spun Bailes with maybe 15 to go. IMO he would have taken Bailes without spinning him.

And hats off to the fan(s) who was giving Madden an earful during the interview. Unless the fan was talking about his family open season on Madden for that cheap move on Bailes.
    Last edited by Mister Ricochet; 07-24-2020 at 10:45 AM.

He wasnt trying to take out Bailles, good lord people! SMH

He mis-judged the closing rate by less than a foot going 90 mph!

btw.....thats 126 feet per second!

Holy Guacamole!

We have a mathematician over here!

If E=MC2 then, how much energy did I exert typing this if it took me 30 seconds?

The answer? 1.21 GigaWatts

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    He wasnt trying to take out Bailles, good lord people! SMH

He mis-judged the closing rate by less than a foot going 90 mph!

btw.....thats 126 feet per second!
    During qualifying someone did the math and said that the average speed of that particular lap was 102 mph. That surprised me. ........... First time I've seen Crossville and liked the place a lot. Seems the south is flush with red clay 1/3rds and 3/8ths high banks that have multiple grooves. My favorite kinda tracks and racing they provide.

A little brake goes a long way in that situation. Madden SEEMS a little jealous of Ross, I’m not sure why.

Those two along with Overton are my favorites to follow so it’s been an interesting couple of weeks.

In the mid 2000's, Crossville was absolutely the best racing around. I remember being there for TTDCS and other events and always seeing 4 and 5 wide racing. I

I have watched it over and over and you
    can see 44 gas it,hook left rear then turn
    his wheels right to spin him.
    I know about the stop no stop rule but
    Ray Cook should have some kind of rule
    for intensional rough driving and go to rear.

Come on RAY !!!!!
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

You need folks to mix it up a little and make it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    I noticed that comment to that Madden made, unprovoked from what I can tell, about being better than the 58 car that was not even in the top 5 that race while Madden ran 2nd. .......... Up until that time that was the only drama from the So Nats until he spun Bailes last night and I've watched every lap of the tour. And like you I gotta wonder if these two drivers have a history.

Thing is IMO he didn't need to do it. I think Madden was pissed he chose the outside for the restart with 19 laps to go running 2nd and within a lap he was shuffled to 5th. Within 2-3 more laps he was on Bailes' tail trying to pass for 2nd and spun him. Point is he was very good on longer runs and was probably gonna pass anyone except Overton and he spun Bailes with maybe 15 to go. IMO he would have taken Bailes without spinning him.

And hats off to the fan(s) who was giving Madden an earful during the interview. Unless the fan was talking about his family open season on Madden for that cheap move on Bailes.
    I wondered why he made that comment then and really wondered why he punted Ross last night....it just seems like something has happened between the two.Ive not ever known them to be like that with each other.

I've watched it over a couple times too, trying to give Chris the benefit of the doubt...but it sure looks like he gassed up to spin him instead of the " just got into him by accident"deal.

And yes, I'm wondering why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

No question, he meant to turn him and did. Chris is too good for it to have happened by accident. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I wondered why he made that comment then and really wondered why he punted Ross last night....it just seems like something has happened between the two.Ive not ever known them to be like that with each other.

I've watched it over a couple times too, trying to give Chris the benefit of the doubt...but it sure looks like he gassed up to spin him instead of the " just got into him by accident"deal.

And yes, I'm wondering why?
    Really I had forgotten about Madden's post race comment a couple races back until you mentioned it and I guess that gives another layer of speculation as to the reasoning behind last night's spin of Bailes.

These So Nats regional drivers are mostly brand new to me but thanks to DoD they aren't anymore but still I have no reference point for them. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see like everyone else how the Bailes vs Madden thing plays out, if it even does go further.......

I'll say this by the way Bailes hunted Madden down before the restart and rubbed and bumped him he might file that in the archives but then he decided to take the high road in the pits when asked about it makes me wonder if he just chaulks it up to a bad racing deal and moves on.

Couple of fast tracks ahead in 411 and Taz, so we'll soon see....... Almost amazing the tour has gone on that long with no drama.
    Last edited by Mister Ricochet; 07-24-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Could there be some issues with Madden against Bailes because they both have driven for Barry Wright? Bailes list the ride to Lanigan & Chris has been in that stable more than once. Just thinking Chris might have not liked Ross being in the Wright house car -if that makes any sense.
    With the fan in the stands: I kinda wonder if the guy was giving Chris the middle finger for Chris to point him out? Anyway- it could get interesting tonight at 411 or tomorrow at Tazewell. Auggie might give Ross some specific driving instructions!

Like I said earlier- Chris Madden has way to much talent & has been in this sport for way to long to be acting/doing things he’s doing. If you burn all your bridges and need to cross the water again- you just might drown.

Bailes’s car owner posted the following on FB.

“This is my one and only statement about tonight.
    Chris Madden is just pissed because Brandon Overton has made him his B****!!!”

Certainly makes for some must watch drama tonight at 411. Chris now has WAY more to loose then Ross does.Chris cost Ross a good run while Ross could easily cost Chris a championship.
    Last edited by weatherman85; 07-24-2020 at 04:09 PM.