Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    He wasnt trying to take out Bailles, good lord people! SMH

He mis-judged the closing rate by less than a foot going 90 mph!

btw.....thats 126 feet per second!

You are wrong my friend...You have to be really biased not to see that one. Losing cred my friend, you don’t want to do that on this board.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Really I had forgotten about Madden's post race comment a couple races back until you mentioned it and I guess that gives another layer of speculation as to the reasoning behind last night's spin of Bailes.

These So Nats regional drivers are mostly brand new to me but thanks to DoD they aren't anymore but still I have no reference point for them. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see like everyone else how the Bailes vs Madden thing plays out, if it even does go further.......

I'll say this by the way Bailes hunted Madden down before the restart and rubbed and bumped him he might file that in the archives but then he decided to take the high road in the pits when asked about it makes me wonder if he just chaulks it up to a bad racing deal and moves on.

Couple of fast tracks ahead in 411 and Taz, so we'll soon see....... Almost amazing the tour has gone on that long with no drama.
    It's just very odd because I can't recall them ever having any issues and I've watched them both a ton.....and like them both.
    ( the felony farms sponsor) that has been on Ross's car for years is one of the coolest sponsors/logos in the business.

Tonight should be interesting.......all this 44/58 and 76 chatter going on today, I'm picking 23 to win it......I haven't seen him run a bunch and never really heard him speak prior to this years southern nationals but I like his racing style and his interviews.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Don't forget McDowell should be racing tonight too. He can win any race he's in and yea man count me as a Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) fan. Fast and clean and I agree he's really well spoken in the post race interviews. Nice young guy who's really easy to root for.

I'm rooting for OV to win the points but would rather see some different winners, just because. I've been picking Bailes the last 3 and took Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) last night just for fun. From what I've learned from this yrs So Nats and watching some archived races guys like Payne, McIntosh and even a Chilton, Hardy, Crabtree, Whitener, Robeson have solid equipment and sneak up and win a race.

But the way OV just ran away from the pack on restarts last night and how deft the guy has been passing lapped traffic the whole tour, except when he allowed Bailes to come down into him while he was evading a spin 7 or so races back, he's near unbeatable. ..... They're spot on with the set ups, he's avoiding trouble, taking care of his tires, no flats or mechanical issues. Just a beast right now.

Any guesses what's next for Overton after the So Nats?

BBQ

Question for you before I comment on 411.

You mentioned felony farms- I have always been curious about that. What exactly is felony farms if it’s ok for me to ask?

Corey in the #23 should be tough tonight at his home track. Good kid! His family runs Eagle Racing Engines. Also, McIntosh could be up front with them as well as McDowell. Hopefully the track will be racy and produce a great racing.

Did anyone else crack up at Overton trying to watch Bailes and Madden post-race while he was being interviewed,LOL.

I hope they can move past it,but I will go out on a limb and say that Madden has one coming. And deserves it,IMO.
    Last edited by AllenK; 07-24-2020 at 02:18 PM.
    Formerly 66#1

For Overton after southern nationals it's usually mostly Crown Jewels the rest of the year. At least that's the way it's been the past couple years. Info is supposed to be released for the port royal 50k race in the next couple days

You are wrong my friend...You have to be really biased not to see that one. Losing cred my friend, you don’t want to do that on this board.. lol

Im certainly no Madden fan, but i do recognize a mistake when i see one. He apologized for it, so Im good with it!

As for the heckler, good for Madden.....i thought it was classic!

Yeah, it was funny watching Overton, moving the announcer, trying to see the skirmish!

Here we go!! Front stretch video....

https://twitter.com/RichardAllenIDR/...yqBEQxrkSA6m6A
    Formerly 66#1

Colton Burdette will be at 411 tonight. He ran second earlier in the year down there.

Bailes’s car owner posted the following on FB.

This is my one and only statement about tonight.
    Chris Madden is just pissed because Brandon Overton has made him his B****!!!

Certainly makes for some must watch drama tonight at 411. Chris now has WAY more to loose then Ross does.Chris cost Ross a good run while Ross could easily cost Chris a championship.

So a bald headed humpty dumpty is calling another driver the b-word!.....and he wonders why!

btw.....coming from a guy who had another drivers wife by the throat a couple years ago.....even though she probly deserved it!

Zero25

Totally agree with you on 411 & Tazewell anticipation for some “extra action” maybe. Spices the excitement level up.
    Just don’t understand why you think Madden’s reference to a trailer park to a fan was classic? Do you have a beef with Auggie that you call him a bald headed him pry dumpty ?? Just curious man, not everyone can be a Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck look alike.
    Isn’t Auggie Tyler Clem’s step dad or something?

I don't know much about Ross' car owner. If what you say is true then that's sad. Not aware of that event.

I was just stating it to show there could be fireworks in store on track tonight. I'm for the bit of extra spice. I was personally getting a little sick and tired of Madden and Overton congratulating each other every night in victory lane putting each other over. Glad to see a bit of fire and real emotion come out. As for the actual incident, to me it did look like he straight up dumped him while you say it was a simple mistake which it could have been. Madden is the only one who will ever really know that.

Tonight will be some tune in worthy material! Cant wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trax53 View Post
    Tonight will be some tune in worthy material! Cant wait!!
    Yea man. Like the kids in the hood used to say, "put the needle on the record, dance, dance, dance"!

Gotta say, yesterday I thought the very same thing as Bailes' car owner said today. Madden has much much more to lose than Bailes if he decides to get some get back.

Default Felony farms

I really don't know what it is, it's just a cool logo and name that I've seen on Ross's stuff forever.

First time I saw it was on a rig that fergy and team borrowed from him to go down to golden isles when Chris first started out in supers.

Just has a cool ring to it, and a bull in a tornado of some sort as the logo.....I've heard it's a family owned business but don't really know for sure.

Ross is a cool customer and doesn't really show his hand a lot,, but I would be surprised if those two don't dice it up a little tonight.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

that trailer park guy had been heckling madden way before he told him that...way before the interview... madden has quite demeanor butttt if you piss him offf he wakes up....the trailer park guy is a jack ass for heckling and showing his azzzz!!!!

Zero25

Totally agree with you on 411 & Tazewell anticipation for some “extra action” maybe. Spices the excitement level up.
    Just don’t understand why you think Madden’s reference to a trailer park to a fan was classic? Do you have a beef with Auggie that you call him a bald headed him pry dumpty ?? Just curious man, not everyone can be a Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck look alike.
    Isn’t Auggie Tyler Clem’s step dad or something?

No beef at all........he's a local so i might know a few things! Some good, some not so much!

If youre a smarta** heckler, you deserve to get it back.....esp when an interview is taking place!

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    that trailer park guy had been heckling madden way before he told him that...way before the interview... madden has quite demeanor butttt if you piss him offf he wakes up....the trailer park guy is a jack ass for heckling and showing his azzzz!!!!
    Agree 100%......if you dish it out, be prepared to take it!

When I look at some of the pure human trash in the stands at a dirt track, it's pretty much automatic that I'm going to side with the driver when he gives them a dose of their own medicine.

Chris could’ve checked up, no doubt, but Ross was coming down the track. I’ll put the fault at Madden 60%, Bailes 0%, and **** happens 40%..

As for the post race interview, I thought it was hilarious. Some hill jack was heckling Chris, and Chris finally said something back to him. I’m not a Madden fan, but I like him more after last night.