Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Terry, if I have this correct Lucas is 99 bucks, Flo is 150 bucks and Dirtvision is 40 a month the best deal by far is Lucas. And DoD at 12 a month gives you rundowns and previews in text and 7-10 minute video of WoO and Lucas features as well as short clips of the heats. They also have staff writers that give you LM news from around the USA .

I have to make a decision soon and think I'm going with the Lucas and DoD subscriptions. I really only want or watch LM so Flo gives me much more than I need, don't need their college football either, and WoO is out of control at 40 a month.

468 for the year. I don’t know. I will try the others as well.

One month of the Summer Nats and WoO LM was worth the 40 bucks for 1 month of Dirtvision but that's enough. Even if I were a Sprint fan that's still 20 a month each for WoO Sprints and LM for the Dirtvision subscription.

All said and done DoD at 12 a month is the best deal but I have a feeling when they merge with Flo we're screwed. My guess is they won't allow you just the DoD and make you pay for the Flo package with the college football, soap box car and kite races to get DoD. ............ Oh well, DoD will have been nice while it lasted.

We got the Dirtvision FastPass for 30 days last year for the Summernationals, but otherwise we don’t do DirtVision. I’m not paying $500 a year for anything on TV when there’s so many other options for far less.

Choices. So many choices.