Default LR digressive Stack build

Anyone running a digressive on the lr on a integra ida, trying to get springs ordered was looking at 6" 100 and a 12" 200. or should the top spring be a 7 or 8 "

Run the longest soft spring you can and still assemble the package.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Where are you finding a 6” 100# spring? Was only able the find a 7”.

On a canister Integra you would typically use a 10" lower and 8" top, but may need a smasher or tool to install spring cup as it you may need to compress springs a little to get lower cup on. The IDA has more bulb at top so less threads for the top nut to go up.

However the 12" lower will give you more adjustability on the lock out nut and not have the nut run our of threads towards the bottom, but is just more a pain to install the springs
    Last edited by billetbirdcage; 07-25-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Swift and hyperco both make a 6 " 100 eibach probably does as well

Billet,thats what i was trying to accomplish is not run out of thread by adjusting the spring lenght over what others have recomended, i gotta order the stuff so trying to see is anyone else has a setup on a ida

Can you send a link where you are buying? Assuming you are using a 2.5” spring? Can’t find a 6 inch 100# spring. They start at 300#. Looked for Eibach and Swift and neither had one. Maybe this is something they don’t have in the catalog? I could really use a 6 inch with my Integra canister because the threads aren’t real long, but can’t find one anywhere.

Check out bud watson on Facebook. Or matt Logan with ML Performance. I believe both if them bought up all of the remaining pac spring inventory and may have some. I run a 2.5 up top and a 3" spring on the bottom with adapters so it give me the space to spin the lockout nut more easily without the spring hitting it

8 and 12. You’ll coil bind the top at a 6” the 8” was super close on the one I did and I only run 645 lbs of static load

Is this your setup with a ida integra?