Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Shannon Babb needs to sell that Piece of $hit Bloomquist car!

What a f’n joke he is in that dumb a$$ car... as a Babb fan it’s tough to watch....

I agree but not surprised wasn't a big fan of it to begin with and haven't watched him in a bloomer car all year. I'll watch him in rocket. As I know bloomquist car is for big races.

It doesn’t fit his driving style at all.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

People think there's some sort of magic in those Bloomquist cars. Nope! They aren't for everyone.

Bloomquist camp been in front of us all weekend, not impressed. Where does he get his help from now the retirement home?

Babb is over the hill. has nothing to do with the car.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    And you sir are an idiot...

He either needs to sell it or race it every night. You can’t run a Rocket most nights and save the Zero car for “big races” and intend to compete. It may not fit his style but this system isn’t doing him any favors.

It has to be difficult to be switching between two different chassis.

This coming from a 12 year old...

it says he is a senior member.

it says he is a senior member.
    Yes it does. Now go get yourself some milk n cookies and get off moms computer. Then go to bed!

Babb likes to run the cushion hard Bloomer chassis isn’t setup for that style of racing It’s more running the middle/bottom I don’t see Babb back in bloomer chassis next year. May not make all this year in it

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    People think there's some sort of magic in those Bloomquist cars. Nope! They aren't for everyone.
    Agreed. The Scott brothers are much faster in the XR-1 Rockets than they were in the Bloomquist cars.

With that being said, they seem to fit Ricky Weiss and Chris Ferguson though.

I think Marlar & E p j driving styles would fit bloomer chassis. Don’t think it is going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Agreed. The Scott brothers are much faster in the XR-1 Rockets than they were in the Bloomquist cars. With that being said, they seem to fit Ricky Weiss and Chris Ferguson though.
    Dale McDowell toHe is a threat at any trackBut he basically sticks to the south closer to home

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Agreed. The Scott brothers are much faster in the XR-1 Rockets than they were in the Bloomquist cars. With that being said, they seem to fit Ricky Weiss and Chris Ferguson though.
    One of the scott brothers was running good in bloomer chassis last year I don’t think they are doing all that much better with rocket As far as in Lucas series The one has a couple m l r a wins

The bloomquist and xr-1 take different driving styles. For a driver that isn't as easy at it sounds. It also takes a seat of the pants comfort feeling and it's just not there when he climbs in the Bloomquist car.

I still can't grasp if it's team drydene why is Ricky Weiss running so well and the others look like they are out to lunch ? Me, I have to wonder how long Cody sticks around. He just doesn't seem to be a guy who rides the highs and lows.

None of these cars are magic. I've owned and driven several different chassis and you just have to get use to the chassis and how it reacts to track conditions. Weiss has his chassis figured out because he's stuck with it for a while. Don't forget McDowell although mostly regional he can run and win about anywhere. My $.02

Get the Rocket dialed in
    Run the Hell tour
    Bang cushions
    Win races
    Sell t-shirts
    Forget Bloomquist