Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think the one car he didn't like only had like 7 races on it. If that.

Owens went back to running Ohlins shocks and Vic Hill engines. Helps when you have someone as knowledgeable about the cars like Cody and Jimmy's brother working on it.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    Agree 100 percent but if you want to know the best Babb ever was is when he did that but in the rayburn won 20 races ever year never could understand why he ever changed still win 20 on the summer nationals in a rayburn
    The only place to get a Rayburn now is the classified ads.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The only place to get a Rayburn now is the classified ads.
    With a 525 crate .....
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    Agree 100 percent but if you want to know the best Babb ever was is when he did that but in the rayburn won 20 races ever year never could understand why he ever changed still win 20 on the summer nationals in a rayburn
    He got out of the rayburns for the same reason everyone else has. There was a day when rayburn was the best car to have, those days went away prolly 10+ years ago. It happens with most chassis brands, rayburn just never recovered. I'm not bashing the cars, it's better to be a has been than a never was.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    New tires compared to old tires. So I wouldn't go bragging up old Scott lol
    You know for sure he put new tires on......very few do that!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You know for sure he put new tires on......very few do that!
    If they weren't new, then they did not have as many laps on them as the rest of the cars still in the race that didn't pit or were a softer compound as he didn't have to worry about running a full 101 laps on them.

Babb has been in rocket for 9 years now with 3 decent /good years meaning double digit wins other than that not so much.

If they weren't new, then they did not have as many laps on them as the rest of the cars still in the race that didn't pit or were a softer compound as he didn't have to worry about running a full 101 laps on them.
    What your tryn to say....... they have a lil special juice on them!🤫🤫🤫

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    None of these cars are magic. I've owned and driven several different chassis and you just have to get use to the chassis and how it reacts to track conditions. Weiss has his chassis figured out because he's stuck with it for a while. Don't forget McDowell although mostly regional he can run and win about anywhere. My $.02
    you are more than correct though mister Rocker. Not a single one these chassis out there are magic. They seriously are all based off the very first original dirt late model chassis, a full complete late model. Most of all now days all chassis are basically based off driver personal preference what works best for them. (Rocker/ Bloomquist/ BWRC, Mastersbilt) they all started from somewhere. All started out inside another man's heads. His thoughts an idea's! Pick one drive it get commfy with it. not fast go ahead try another BRAND!

So those "new" tires suddenly quit working with 10 to go.......Bloomer must not be using the right juice!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So those "new" tires suddenly quit working with 10 to go.......Bloomer must not be using the right juice!
    It doesn't matter what tires were on that car tonight, he just plain $ucked, outside front row and fell back to 5th but got back to fourth, feature was just about to be lapped again tonight and a flat tire saved him from going a lap down. Weiss tonight looked awful in the feature. So like the headline states these Bloomquist cars are $hit. It would be nice to see Weiss in a MB Custom.

It was said bloomer decided to who he would sell cars to. Think you mite see a few cars sitting in the grass in Tennessee 4 sale cheap if they can't figure something out. Maybe Scott should get back in the warrior house car because he surely misses randy sweets input.

It would be nice to see Weiss in a MB Custom.
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind you buying him two.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

And who at Warrior would be able to help him out- Knucles or King- ?? Come-on man get real!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind you buying him two.
    And believe me, if I had the money I would.

10 fo 69 goober must be a Rocket dingleberry. Are you the edgy spokesman for Rocket Chassis? What a goober. Every post sounds like a meth mouth.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAPRACING22 View Post
    10 fo 69 goober must be a Rocket dingleberry. Are you the edgy spokesman for Rocket Chassis? What a goober. Every post sounds like a meth mouth.
    No... the Results of Babb in the Bloomquist car are proof. He’s been absolutely awful
    in it but competitive in his Rockets that he runs when he doesn’t run the Bloomquist car in select races. Meth mouth? Have you tried to read any of your posts?

This is evidently what unintelligent a$$clowns are like when they have a love affair with Chris Tilley... lol

ok once again he has been in a rocket for a while now! Heck he was in a rocket when he drove for boyer racing! That was like 2009 / 2010 when he finally stepped away from rayburn! Heck he even had a pierce car for a weee short time!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    ok once again he has been in a rocket for a while now! Heck he was in a rocket when he drove for boyer racing! That was like 2009 / 2010 when he finally stepped away from rayburn! Heck he even had a pierce car for a weee short time!
    And a Victory Circle by Moyer

It doesn't matter what tires were on that car tonight, he just plain $ucked, outside front row and fell back to 5th but got back to fourth, feature was just about to be lapped again tonight and a flat tire saved him from going a lap down. Weiss tonight looked awful in the feature. So like the headline states these Bloomquist cars are $hit. It would be nice to see Weiss in a MB Custom.
    I remember Weiss before Bloomquist. He was pretty ordinary at best.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1