Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default That Rocket House Car is in a class of it’s own.

My gosh that car is good. BShepp isn’t a slouch by any means, but great day at that car.

Bshepp far and above #1 the past couple years.
    Owens #2, and then you can argue from there on back with JD somewhere in the top 5.

Lead is 290 for Owens in the points race.

Sheppard was due for a win at I-80, he's been fast every time he's been here. Of course before the race I said I thought it was Sheppard's year and of course he had to ruin my hopes and dreams by passing Simpson. O'Neal was in the Moring car when he won the first SDN, right? Would've been awesome to see Moring bookend the first ten years and for another Iowa driver to get back in victory lane. Davenport salvaged a top-10 but that's the worst I've ever seen him at I-80. Should've known it'd be a lackluster weekend for him when I didn't recognize him for a split second without the orange spoiler and thought it was Boom Briggs lol. A good run for English too, he's passed a lot of cars this year.

B shepp is a hell of a driver It helps with unlimited funds backing you upI just can’t believe that he never ever has tire issues Has even had 1 flat tire this season Just seems to be good to be true Even the best ever had tire issues Via rubber going away or running over something

Careful Dirtracing #1. I got black balled for talking about Rocket1 and tires a couple weeks ago by some people here.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Careful Dirtracing #1. I got black balled for talking about Rocket1 and tires a couple weeks ago by some people here.
    Yeah I agree, Rocket is.............(Hears knock on door)..................... Ahhhh Rocket is great Rocket is good all Hail Rocket. May the Rocket house car forever win.
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Yeah I agree, Rocket is.............(Hears knock on door)..................... Ahhhh Rocket is great Rocket is good all Hail Rocket. May the Rocket house car forever win.
    Starts at post #3

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?397...-at-Gondik-Law
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I can’t wait to see him go head to head with Brandon Overton.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Oh you mean the comment you then said you were joking about.

The whole team is a class act. They are a above all the way from maintenance program, to driver. Total respect for them congratulations to Brandon and team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    The whole team is a class act. They are a above all the way from maintenance program, to driver. Total respect for them congratulations to Brandon and team!!
    There is a reason they have sold around 6000 or so chassis

Can we agree ? Brandon is the best SLM pilot out there. Before feature time he gets in a zone. I don't know if it comes from mark richards or who but he rarely ever abuses his tires. He rarely bends up any sheet metal. The kid is just that good. They also understand the TEAM meaning. They are that good. Having the sponsors backing them helps also I don't think that team has a wish list.

B Shepp is good. Oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Oh you mean the comment you then said you were joking about.
    Because I was originally. Alot of sarcasm was in that.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Post #12 pretty much sums it up.
    That team is a well oiled machine. Whether you are a fan or not- it can’t be argued they know how to execute/perform daily. BShepp is a great driver - but I think it all comes down to The team captain Mark Richards. Josh was winning multi- championships with that team as well.

The Rocket 1 teams has the resources they have because of success on the racetrack. Can't really bash on them for that.

Mark recently said in an interview that his sole focus is now on the race team,(he finally has the right people in place)........and it shows!

Is it good for business in the long run, to have your own house car to be so dominant, especially in the WOO series? Mark clearly is one of the greatest minds of all-time when it comes to late models. Just food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    Is it good for business in the long run, to have your own house car to be so dominant, especially in the WOO series? Mark clearly is one of the greatest minds of all-time when it comes to late models. Just food for thought
    The sales figures say nope.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

B Shepp is one of the smartest drivers in the history of dirt racing...he sticks with what works...so many drivers run a line to take the lead to just get relaxed and move to lose it...BShepp will stick with the fastest line...