Default this droop stuff

now is that when car is at a stand still ? or raing mode? Cause in my head this whole droop stuff in the LR hiking up on the bars/shooting up on the shocks giving the appearance of the ''drooping look''. Yes some these cars at a stand still the LR on some do seem ride lower than some other's. Just a curious question , never did really look in to it! really likes thinking for my self to figure things out by my self!!! by golly it all seems so right in my head ! Lol the droop rule. yes to solve that run them chains to limit the LR from hiking up and tucking under the body! . from what i do understand that set up is for like slickish conditions!

If I understand your question, "Droop" is a term to describe the suspension "hanging" from the chassis, which would be in race trim for the LR. The LR sagging down or riding low when the car is sitting there is a byproduct of a soft LR spring/set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    If I understand your question, "Droop" is a term to describe the suspension "hanging" from the chassis, which would be in race trim for the LR. The LR sagging down or riding low when the car is sitting there is a byproduct of a soft LR spring/set-up.
    Thank you for the extra insight Mister Jet!