Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default B Shepp gonna need some CrossFit

B Shepp is winning in the Outlaws but Big Sexy is done winning the Southern Nationals and will be racing B Shepp again real soon. I’m thinking B Shepp will be signing up for CrossFit Overton after he gets flat wore out a few times. 😜😜

Talking

Lol........
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

These 2 drivers/teams are great. We need to build up the rivalry a little bit 👍

It's all muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    It's all muscle...
    . I probably wouldn’t want to piss either of them off. 😜

Florence, KY In a few weeks could be the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    These 2 drivers/teams are great. We need to build up the rivalry a little bit 
    All Overton has to do is run WOO or Lucas full time, he'll have plenty of rivals to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    All Overton has to do is run WOO or Lucas full time, he'll have plenty of rivals to deal with.
    Unless you want WOO or Lucas champion next to your name I see no reason to stick to running those series full time. Financially I think you are better off picking which races you are going to load up and haul to. Driving to Iowa and Nebraska and South Dakota makes no sense if you live in the southeast. Payouts aren’t enough to cover the costs (even if you win) (unless you just want to do it and spend the money).

Agreed 100%. The Wells Motorsports team is running a very smart schedule.

Your daily dose of entertainment, presented to you by Rajiflyboy. Enjoy with a straight face if you can
    8/13/16

You are definitely right high side! Kinda makes you wonder about ole flyboy don’t it ?

Don't call out a touring driver if your boy isn't traveling and going toe to toe with him every race then. Agree touring isn't the smartest move financially for many but it also makes no sense for teams like Shepp, Davenport, Owens, etc to go run the Southern Nats. for that whopping $5K prize either.

I don't consider myself a BShepp fan, I always cheer for the underdogs (which he is not), but he is always so nice and humble and a family man (seemingly) in his interviews. I know it is corny, but it's nice to see somebody do all of that family and sponsor speak and actually seem like they mean it instead of just saying it because they have to.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I don't consider myself a BShepp fan, I always cheer for the underdogs (which he is not), but he is always so nice and humble and a family man (seemingly) in his interviews. I know it is corny, but it's nice to see somebody do all of that family and sponsor speak and actually seem like they mean it instead of just saying it because they have to.
    He usually bashes the track if he doesn’t win on the PA

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I don't think there's anything corny about it at all. Thank the people who got you there or allow you to live your dream.

I don't think most people know how much the touring guys get. Both financially and product. It's tough being on the road but their is a reason they do it. Look at guys like dennis erb. He wouldnt do it if it wasn't a good move financially. And I'm a huge overton fan but to claim he's gonna give Sheppard and company all they could handle because he cleaned up on the southern nationals is laughable.

Ahhhhh weren't the 2 of them at east bay. Enough said. If Overton went out on either tour I believe he would be a serious threat to win the title. They pick there battles, and if it's working for them fianancially, that's what you do.

You guys seem to forget that Overton did run the WoO for a couple years. He did not give Richards or Sheppard all he could handle.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 07-27-2020 at 11:30 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You guys seem to forget that Overton did run the WoO for a couple years. He did not give Sheppard all he could handle.
    He did it with a team in over their heads. Is Overton himself good enough to win either tour? Absolutely. He's one of the best in America. It takes more than that though.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Looks like Wells Motorsports has a business plan that works for them and their business. Smart 👍. There is a reason why they are doing well.