Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

They have been auctioning off alot of memorabilia the last 6 months. And a new car soon as well.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

So, I am out of funds myself just like Bloomquist.. I think next week I will pull my $70,000 racecar through the gate drive 700 miles to get there, to race. While I am there I will convince people that.........Hey..........I have no money...

Waldo

Like I said earlier- the WOO top 12 in points get something like $800 to show up at each race . Plus- they do not have to pay entrance fees. Throw in a few free pit passes to boot. The money pays the fuel bill. He has sponsorship with Hoosier & VP racing fuel- so that is covered. The hauler he is using was bought from Billy Moyer Jr. and paid for by Ed Petroff. He builds his own cars-so that is a cash saving & his motors are a deal with Larry Clark at Custom. I don’t really care what you believe or don’t believe- I am stating cold-hard facts! I can see where you would find it hard to believe he is broke considering the amount of money he has earned. It really doesn’t make sense does it? But I can tell you for the 35 years I have known him- he has spent money like there is no tomorrow with no rainy day fund. Well it has been raining cats/dogs for him for a couple of years. Bob Miller was very good for Scott- Randy Sweet was very bad for his personal life.
    You have the right/freedom to believe and think for yourself- that is a freedom we as Americans all enjoy! Pretty awesome isn’t it?
    I could care less what you believe or don’t believe

Scott Bloomquist is racing in 10 races in August in 4 states. On his website. If that is broke, i want to be Broke..........Live free or Die......Merica..........

If you pull through the gate and enter a woo or lucas race with a Late Model you are not Broke.... Broke is 0..... Guys on the street asking for change..........not the case....

Okay Sir Waldo- I now understand your definition of broke!
    Just for the record- those cars are closer to 100k than they are 70k- but it really doesn’t matter- they are all exspensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    If you pull through the gate and enter a woo or lucas race with a Late Model you are not Broke.... Broke is 0..... Guys on the street asking for change..........not the case....
    Did you not read post #63? Didn't think so...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

He gets $800 to show up......
    #1,000 to start.........
    Money paid for every sponsor on the car through the gate....
    Yeah I read it .....
    Guess what 10 races in August, 4 states, he ain't broke
    Last edited by Waldo; 07-29-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Wasn’t he in the hospital for a long time? That cost some bucks too depending on what kind of health insurance he had (or not). These real successful people go through cycles. He obviously is no dummy. He knows race cars and he knows the marketing side of it (as good as anyone). He will get healthy and get it cranked up again. It may take a year or two.

Yeah I read it Bitch
    Whoa....... 🤭🤭🤭
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Sorry needforlmspeed.

I do understand that what people call broke is different. For some it is 0. For me it is like $2,000 in the bank. I understand that. Be he is above all those categories. Fire fox.....I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    The two guys on his crew at I 80 had to be 55+ years of age, not knocking my age, but he needs younger crew help. When you need a 2 step riser to get in your car, your not gonna make 100 laps with the likes of Sheppard or Erb.
    Like this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/WoOLateMo...360385/photo/1
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

If he has money someone better let the Scott Bros know where it's at cuz I hear they are waiting on quite a bit!

So, I am out of funds myself just like Bloomquist.. I think next week I will pull my $70,000 racecar through the gate drive 700 miles to get there, to race. While I am there I will convince people that.........Hey..........I have no money...
    A $70k race car isn't so expensive when most of the parts are free, and you build the frame, and have been racing all your life.

People always think the guy with the new car and all the gadgets is rich too. They don't see the 4x debt to income ratio.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 08-02-2020 at 02:52 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1