Default Sanctions Fee’s- sponsorship- cost

I’m sure this has been discussed in the past however I’m wondering if the keyboard races could in lightin me on the following.

1. Cost to get a WoO and Lucas show to a track, and what’s all entailed in signing that contract.? What’s a reasonable return to expect from having them race at there venue. 50 to 200k when said and done.

2. Sponsorships: What’s considered a highly funded team like team Rocket- Superman . $ 500,000? What’s a low funded team get for funding, $ 100,00 ?

I know a lot of these big sponsorship are simple big tax right off and the love for racing, however I would think it would take a lot of money to run down the road in these $ 400-600 k haulers.

Mont.

I heard through the grapevine that Tyler Redd!ck’s Grandpas Record company, paid $500,000 a year...

Ten years or so ago, a WoO Sprint Car show would cost you in the neighborhood of $75,000 a show.

For some reason, there seems to be more scuttlebutt on sponsorship's from the sprint car world than Dirt Late model (highly guarded secret) world. I've heard some sponsors paying upward of a $1 million a year for the top tier World of Outlaw sprint car teams. I would assume it takes at least $500,000 a year to follow a national series whether it be sprint cars or DLM's.....that is not including your hauler or trailer costs.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    For some reason, there seems to be more scuttlebutt on sponsorship's from the sprint car world than Dirt Late model (highly guarded secret) world. I've heard some sponsors paying upward of a $1 million a year for the top tier World of Outlaw sprint car teams. I would assume it takes at least $500,000 a year to follow a national series whether it be sprint cars or DLM's.....that is not including your hauler or trailer costs.
    That’s a lot of Saturday Jack 😜

Not really any of my business but I'm guessing Rocket1 and the #49 come out of Mark and Lance's pocket more than sponsorship does. The funny part is last year even with the deep pockets of LL, they still couldn't get the hauler fixed or a different way to bring the car to the PDC and JD had to borrow someone else's.

As for Sprint car? Lot of Nascar money thrown around in that ring
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event