Default if you do not wear a mask ''covid-19"

is not the enemy , the people that don't wear mask are the enemy, jb pritzker ! Is that not strange all of a sudden we are the problem we are the enemy! (word play guys got to watch out for that in politics)

You do realize we are a lot older than the kids you play in the sandbox with every day.....right?

Thanks for the political advice, and what to watch out for......got any tips for me about mine craft or tick tock?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Is this mcfarter or ss????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Mussolini didn't get it ALL wrong.......the above quote is an example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    is not the enemy , the people that don't wear mask are the enemy, jb pritzker ! Is that not strange all of a sudden we are the problem we are the enemy! (word play guys got to watch out for that in politics)
    does any body still listen to what JaBa has to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You do realize we are a lot older than the kids you play in the sandbox with every day.....right?Thanks for the political advice, and what to watch out for......got any tips for me about mine craft or tick tock?
    haha you funny i like peoples like you . ''Think'' yal know me got me figured. I don't think so fool! All i was doing was making a factual statement fool! Just cause you is ''older'' than me to mean a dam thing! Remember 'AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER IN OUR HEADS'' Fool!!! But of course you is one them ones out of 13 have been following me since 2014. What a shame cause you all claim be wise and intelligent! But thing is you all beyond miss facts you all have pretty much withness a person go through an awaking!!!!! But yal to ignorantly blind to figure it out or know!!!
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 07-30-2020 at 09:16 AM.

I've never once claimed to be wise or intelligent........just for what that's worth.

But I did leave you a giant opening there.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    haha you funny i like peoples like you . ''Think'' yal know me got me figured. I don't think so fool! All i was doing was making a factual statement fool! Just cause you is ''older'' than me to mean a dam thing! Remember 'AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER IN OUR HEADS'' Fool!!! But of course you is one them ones out of 13 have been following me since 2014. What a shame cause you all claim be wise and intelligent! But thing is you all beyond miss facts you all have pretty much withness a person go through an awaking!!!!! But yal to ignorantly blind to figure it out or know!!!
    Not following you, just sweeping up behind you.....yer kinda messy.

Especially with the Kings English.

'Queens English' is the correct saying. Three ply cotton mask only filter 3%. Paper is to help a little more, so claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You do realize we are a lot older than the kids you play in the sandbox with every day.....right?

Thanks for the political advice, and what to watch out for......got any tips for me about mine craft or tick tock?
    Yes, don't use TIC Toc. hehe

Most masks that people are wearing are not doing ANY good. But the media loves the optics of a controlled society!!