Default the north/south is a go

florence has posted on there website that kentucky has given them the ok to race. some restrictions for saturday, but nothing serious. the full story can be found on there website.

I’m surprised nobody has commented on the ticket situation. Better check it out before you head there without one.
    Scott Kleindorfer

They're doing everything they can possibly do under the current circumstances, and I'm extremely grateful. We rolled the dice and reserved our seats a couple weeks ago, even though I honestly didn't think it would happen. Thank you, Josh, the King family and staff! It's going to be odd seeing infield seating -- been going there since it was Northern Kentucky Speedway in the late 60's and have never seen that -- and it's sad that the HOF ceremonies won't be held, but otherwise it'll be another fantastic North/South weekend. I think this is my 30th. Can't wait!

I don't think there will be much "seating" in the infield. Everyone will just be standing around. There is two pretty small pit stand sections.

Reading between the lines. No one will be turned away. Great week ahead, now if the rain hasn't bought its ticket, it should be turned away.