Thread: Husets

Default Husets

Does anyone know what drivers will be at Husets $20,000 to win grand re-opening?

Quote Originally Posted by dalex9 View Post
    Does anyone know what drivers will be at Husets $20,000 to win grand re-opening?
    The event is sanctioned by the All Star Circuit of Champions so you'll have all the ASCoC regulars. In addition to the ASCoC regulars racing for points, according to the event flyer I saw, Stewart and Kyle Larson will be in action, as well.

It appears that the WoO's sprint cars will be at Plymouth Speedway in Plymouth, Indiana on the same day as the Huset show so I doubt if there will be any of the WoO's guys running for points at Huset.

I wouldn't surprised if some MOWA and IRA guys make the trip. IRA runs at Ashland, WI on Aug. 1st and it would be a relatively easy trip up to Huset's from there. MOWA appears not be racing at all so some of their guys possibly could make the trip up there, as well. $20,000.00 to win is an enticement, for sure.

The All Star regulars, plus Larson and Smoke, probably a good chunk of Knoxville Regulars, and that's the field.

I don't know. That purse may draw more non ASCoC guys than we may think. I hope so. Given the recent change of ownership of the track it would be good to get off on the right foot.