Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Barr b Que"

Default "Barr b Que"

Whew, that was a mess.

A hearing where they don't let you talk???? These people are just plain evil and wicked!!!!

What went on in that building today was a disgrace!!!

Where is the JUSTICE???? hehe

Nerdler is just a monster!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Barbecueboy, what say you???

a very entertaining day. watching a "yes man" deflect responsibility and integrity, all in the name of covering for the big boss. obviously he has kept track of the number of failed Trump appointees that the big boss has fired.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

klem you're hiding behind people that are trying to deflect from their very own criminal activities with their very own lies and insinuations.

Klem. Do you like gas grills or charcoal grills?

those dems turned that into the biggest freak show of all time , well , maybe only second to biden,s little speech and rigged questions he was asked after wards , did any one notice how he only took questions from those he already had there names and probably the questions written down??? i believe ole klem could have done a better job than uncle sleepy joe.......

" I'm reclaiming back my time" is the new dem code for " I don't like the answer to my question" isnt it?

Can't wait to use it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    a very entertaining day. watching a "yes man" deflect responsibility and integrity, all in the name of covering for the big boss. obviously he has kept track of the number of failed Trump appointees that the big boss has fired.
    Some of us worked.........what all happened?

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    Obviously, your glasses are blue with a big jackass covering the lens!

So I actually had a day off and a friend in Arizona texted me this was on. I watched a bunch of it.

First, all the Dems acted like rude @$$hats. They were being what I expected them to be, using up their time for their talking points, and not letting Barr give his answers. For you folks in Tennessee, how the he!! did this Cohen guy get to a be a congressman from your state? He was one of the biggest jerks. I love Tennessee, how did this happen?

Now Barr, he's cool. I think he peeved them off with how cool he remained. When given the opportunity to answer he was pointed, direct, on topic, and complete. This man is one of the best AGs this country has had in a long time, he knows his law and is very smart. I had to imagine that when one of those obnoxious bloviators was going through their diatribes and Barr was writing notes it was something on the order of: Remember to pick up cat litter on the way home. Listening to this full of s#!t Sheila Jackson Lee just reminded me we need more cat litter.

For some of the Republicans I must admit, just shut the hell up and let the smart man in the room talk!! Gohmert and a couple others suffer from that same disease Trey Gowdy had. They just love the sound of their own voice. Epic windbaggery ensues. After Barr had to sit through a session where he kept getting interrupted and never got to completely answer a question I would have liked to hear the next Republican simply ask him, " Are there things you would like to respond to after what you just were subjected to? If so, I will yield my time for that." Barr would have knocked that out of the park.

That's how I seen it for little while I watched. I realized I was burning up a beautiful day to actually get some work done so I shut it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Some of us worked.........what all happened?
    It was a sh!tshow that the American public truly see for what it is. Just another anti-Trump gasbag like Klem. Nadler and his ilk want to turn every opportunity into outting Trump. Problem is for the Dem‘s, the American public see’s through the Nadler’s and Klem’s.

Jim Jordan EXPLODES On Nadler After He Refuses to Allow AG Barr to Respond to Constant Attacks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbuQ49vGUgc

Jim Jordan did a great job in there today. He was the high point of his crew.

Nadler is a freak from a Star Wars bar scene.

I tell you, everyone better wake up and smell the coffee!!

I agree. Been saying that for some time now. Better be prepared for either way it could go.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Jim Jordan did a great job in there today. He was the high point of his crew.

Nadler is a freak from a Star Wars bar scene.
    That is some funny sh!t.....most of the time the funniest are the most believable and true.

Nadless is a failure, bet Nancy curses the day she pushed that selection. If there wasn’t an election just around the corner both sides of this freak show would act more intelligently. They’re all appealing to your weaker and more vulnerable emotions, don’t let them play you.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    those dems turned that into the biggest freak show of all time , well , maybe only second to biden,s little speech and rigged questions he was asked after wards , did any one notice how he only took questions from those he already had there names and probably the questions written down??? i believe ole klem could have done a better job than uncle sleepy joe.......
    I thought the exact thing while watching it.

Barr's a cool kat.......he hid his disgust alot better than this redneck woulda!

Only real patriotic Americans realize Barr owned the libtards.....AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Barr's a cool kat.......he hid his disgust alot better than this redneck woulda!Only real patriotic Americans realize Barr owned the libtards.....AGAIN!
    Barr cooked them on the charcoal grill 😜