Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Barr b Que"

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    So I actually had a day off and a friend in Arizona texted me this was on. I watched a bunch of it.

First, all the Dems acted like rude @$$hats. They were being what I expected them to be, using up their time for their talking points, and not letting Barr give his answers. For you folks in Tennessee, how the he!! did this Cohen guy get to a be a congressman from your state? He was one of the biggest jerks. I love Tennessee, how did this happen?

Now Barr, he's cool. I think he peeved them off with how cool he remained. When given the opportunity to answer he was pointed, direct, on topic, and complete. This man is one of the best AGs this country has had in a long time, he knows his law and is very smart. I had to imagine that when one of those obnoxious bloviators was going through their diatribes and Barr was writing notes it was something on the order of: Remember to pick up cat litter on the way home. Listening to this full of s#!t Sheila Jackson Lee just reminded me we need more cat litter.

For some of the Republicans I must admit, just shut the hell up and let the smart man in the room talk!! Gohmert and a couple others suffer from that same disease Trey Gowdy had. They just love the sound of their own voice. Epic windbaggery ensues. After Barr had to sit through a session where he kept getting interrupted and never got to completely answer a question I would have liked to hear the next Republican simply ask him, " Are there things you would like to respond to after what you just were subjected to? If so, I will yield my time for that." Barr would have knocked that out of the park.

That's how I seen it for little while I watched. I realized I was burning up a beautiful day to actually get some work done so I shut it down.
    Just call Congress and demand your time back, they wasted for you. hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Jim Jordan did a great job in there today. He was the high point of his crew.

Nadler is a freak from a Star Wars bar scene.
    And the rest of those Dems were the rest of that bar scene.

Sadly we have a poster that beleives Barr is Trump's right hand man. That man stands for JUSTICE and is a great man for that job, period.

He is pretty good......especially when he can speak.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just wish he would have said "I'm claiming back my time" to all of those idiots. lol

Wish he would have just gotten up and left but had he done so, he would have been in contempt of Congress and that hooked nose Jew Nadler would have made a point to prosecute him. Otherwise, he let them make fools of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Wish he would have just gotten up and left but had he done so, he would have been in contempt of Congress and that hooked nose Jew Nadler would have made a point to prosecute him. Otherwise, he let them make fools of themselves.
    Wasn't the HNIC'S attorney general charged with contempt of congress ? Nothing ever happened to him !

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Just wish he would have said "I'm claiming back my time" to all of those idiots. lol
    OH he will.....will just be said differently.

And they won't like talking to the hand.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    OH he will.....will just be said differently.

And they won't like talking to the hand.
    Probly about the month of October........just in time!