Default Red Team Chinese Fire Drill

Trump can't even get his own house in order these days. Senate Republicans arguing among themselves after they have introduced their own new stimulus plan. lack of unity in the party rest squarely on the president's shoulders. it is called leadership.

That silent majority i keep hearing about that is supposed to be getting this president re-elected? I don't think so. It's Team Red voters quietly jumping ship, hoping for a better candidate in four years.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

klem, you're breathing in way too much of your own bad air. hehe

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-28-2020 at 05:36 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    Trump can't even get his own house in order these days. Senate Republicans arguing among themselves after they have introduced their own new stimulus plan. lack of unity in the party rest squarely on the president's shoulders. it is called leadership.

That silent majority i keep hearing about that is supposed to be getting this president re-elected? I don't think so. It's Team Red voters quietly jumping ship, hoping for a better candidate in four years.
    That kind of fiction writing could get you a temporary job at VOX!!!! haha
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post

Klementine, I sure hope you didn't/don't hate hussein like you hate DJT! That would be racist! Hahahahaha!

i guess the repubs should go ahead and do like the dems , just dump another 3.5 trillion out there to bail out these failed democratic city,s and keep people at home instead of going back to work , after all , the majority of these recipients are getting more money sitting at home on there azz than when they were working ..........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    i guess the repubs should go ahead and do like the dems , just dump another 3.5 trillion out there to bail out these failed democratic city,s and keep people at home instead of going back to work , after all , the majority of these recipients are getting more money sitting at home on there azz than when they were working ..........
    I bet ole klemkadiddlehopper is glad to get that $600/week......sure beats that $8/hr workin the Mickie D's drive thru!