Default Spot on, Bocephus!

Posted by Hank Williams Jr.

“If you are offended by something then leave it alone. Cracker Barrel offends you, then eat somewhere else, but I like it so leave it alone. A statue offends you, then don’t go see it, but I like to see them as my history, so leave them alone. Don’t like meat, then eat vegetables but let me eat what I want to. Don’t like Gone With The Wind, then don’t watch it or read the book, but I like them, so leave them alone. I like worshipping God, but you are offended, so don’t go to church, but let me go. I read the Bible, but you are an atheist and want Bibles banned. So don’t read it, but don’t say I can’t. Leave it alone. You don’t like the names of military bases, but I do, so leave them alone and stay away from them. You don’t like the police force, then don’t call them when you are in trouble, but leave them alone so I feel safer having them.
    Why are the things you want so much more important than what I want? Are your demands greater than my likes? Is it because you use intimidation, blackmail and force to get your way- that you do? Let’s make a deal. I will leave what you like alone and you leave what I like alone and the world will be a better place for everyone.
    copy and paste or share cause it’s exactly how I feel!! ENOUGH already people!!!

And all of GODS PEOPLE said .....................AMEN AND AMEN !!!!!!

People are going to have to learn Hanks message the hard way.

The best example I've seen so far is the rioter that was helping to tear down a statue when a piece fell off and hit the rioter square in the noggin.....karma chameleon , lmao.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

great post zero , but im afraid these far left modern demarcates want no part of it , they only want things there way and there way only , BUT i do feel the silent majority in this country feel just like Hank jr , it may be rough for a while when they finally wake up , but it will happen .......