FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 29, 2020

Jesse Lowe Stays Red-Hot with Four Wins in Three Days
Claims Victories at Crossville, 411, and Mountain View

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (07/29/20) – Continuing his recent hot streak, Jesse Lowe recorded four wins over three days, in two different divisions, over the weekend.

The Tennessee ace parked his Martins Wrecker Services No. 5j Bennett Heating and Cooling/ Workout Anytime/ CVR Race Cars/ Phantom Race Engines Late Model in Victory Lane at Crossville (Tenn.) Speedway, 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.), and Mountain View Raceway (Spring City, Tenn.).

Lowe also had the opportunity to pilot the Kaylor and Scottie Hogan-owned No. 15H Taylor Sheet Metal/ Snap-on/ Andy Dill Trucking Sportsman entry to victory at Mountain View Raceway.

“This week/ weekend was a big one for our team and I can’t say enough about everyone involved. Just know you are appreciated!” Lowe said. “The Lord has blessed me with the opportunity to race and that’s what we will keep doing. We will race when we can. We will race the best we can. We will race where we can make money to come back the next week and do it again.”

Jesse Lowe invaded Crossville Speedway on Thursday afternoon to take part in the Crate Late Model portion of the Schaeffer’s Southern Nationals program. Lowe topped the charts in qualifying which positioned him on the pole for the feature. Blasting to a commanding lead, Jesse crossed the finish line 4.671 seconds ahead of William Blankenship, Colton Proffitt, Anthony Conley, and Arville Pittman for the win.

On Friday evening at 411 Motor Speedway, Lowe followed up the second fastest lap in time trials with a flag-to-flag victory in the 25-lap feature to secure his second win in as many nights. Finishing ahead of Rusty Ballenger, Jason Cardwell, Brandon Miller, and Josh Henry, Jesse pocketed $1,200.

For the weekend finale on Saturday at Mountain View Raceway, Jesse entered the event competing in both the 604 Late Model and Sportsman divisions. After topping the field in time trials, Lowe bested William Blankenship, Barry Goodman, Zach Shannon, and Josh Collins in the main event.

In the No. 15H Sportsman entry, Lowe laid down the fastest lap in qualifying before running away with the 20-lap feature win ahead of Michael Smith, Jeremy Shannon, Brandon Young, and Rick Standridge. The victory marked his ninth of the season.

“Huge thank you to Kaylor Hogan and Scottie Hogan for even considering letting me drive for them,” said Lowe. “I appreciate the opportunity and I had a blast! If you haven’t been to Mountain View to race. I’ll have to say they have the best weekly purse I’ve seen in a long time! Thanks to all my amazing sponsors and wonderful crew for killing it this weekend!”

For more results from these events, please visit www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com, www.411MotorSpeedway.net, and www.MountainViewRaceway.com.

This Saturday, August 1 Jesse Lowe will return to 411 Motor Speedway to battle for a $1,000 top prize in the 604 Late Model division.

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Dylan Scott Music, Gondola Pizza and Steakhouse, Phantom Racing Engines, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Martin’s Wrecker Service, Hidden View Lake, Duplissey Racing, Brucebilt Performance, Baisley’s Body Shop, Selk Floor Cleaning, Danny Jones, CVR Race Cars, Martel Sign Company, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Hoosier Tire South, Velocita, ProFab Headers, Fast Shafts, Butlerbuilt, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Keep your browsers pointed to www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J for the latest team information.