FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 29, 2020

Nick Deal Rules Bragging Rights Field at I-80 Speedway

WALNUT, Iowa (07/29/20) – Nick Deal put the Karl and Tracie Getzschman-owned No. 18 All Makes Collision/ Visible Signs/ Rocket Chassis Late Model in Victory Lane for the sixth time this season on Thursday.

Making the trip to I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Neb. for the Silver Dollar Nationals weekend, Deal was victorious in Thursday night’s Bragging Rights Late Model division.

“We didn’t have the results we’d hoped for in our No. 55D this weekend,” Deal said. “Getting another win for Karl and Tracie definitely makes it better. Their team works really hard and we’ve got a good rhythm going. I can’t wait to see what the future holds.”

Kicking off the weekend on Wednesday in his No. 55D Black Diamond Chassis Late Model, Nick Deal went into battle against a stout field of 44 Malvern Bank Super Late Model Series entries.

Coming one spot shy of transfer position in his heat with a fifth-place finish, Deal rolled off fifth in his B-Main for one more shot at making the $5,300-to-win, Prelude to the Silver Dollar Nationals. Needing to place third or better, Nick logged a fifth-place outing, bringing an early end to his night.

The following night in the Karl and Tracie Getzschman-owned No. 18 entry, competing in the Bragging Rights Late Model division, Nick passed five cars in his heat race to place third.

Rolling off sixth for the Malvern Bank Go 20 main event, Deal held off a charging Andy Eckrich to capture his sixth win of the season and a $1,000 payday. Eckrich, Cory Dumpert, Justin Kay, and Ben Sukup trailed him to the checkers in the 20-lap affair.

Returning to the seat of his No. 55D Black Diamond Chassis Late Model on Friday evening, Deal took part in two rounds of heat races with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS). Nick followed up a fourth-place finish in his first heat with a ninth-place outing in the second round.

Sitting in 35th overall in passing points, Deal transferred into the B-Main on Saturday night for one last shot at the $53,000-to-win Imperial Tile Silver Dollar Nationals. Slated to start ninth in his B-Main with the only Top-4 transferring into the finale, Deal was a scratch from 15-lap consolation event to save equipment.

For full results from these events, please visit www.SLMRSeries.com, www.I-80Speedway.com, and www.LucasDirt.com.

This Saturday, August 1, Nick will return to Shelby County Speedway in Harlan, Iowa for a weekly racing event. To learn more, please visit www.RaceSCS.com.

Nick Deal would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Nebraska-Iowa Supply Company Inc., Allstar Tire Repair & Sales, Monster Graphix, Kendall Motor Oil, Sunoco, Steve’s Yard Care, Jimmy’s Egg, Little Caesars, Chadwick Towing, GH Race Cars, JRi Shocks, Shepherd Engine Development Inc, McClellan Electric, BCM Collections Handmade Jewelry, Black Diamond Race Cars and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Nick Deal’s racing endeavors, please visit www.NickDealRacing.com .