Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wheel chair thief at Lasalle Speedway.

Thanks you lowlife, I hope you are proud of yourself. Can't get any lower than to steal a handicapped person's wheel chair. I hope you choke on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelpro View Post
    Thanks you lowlife, I hope you are proud of yourself. Can't get any lower than to steal a handicapped person's wheel chair. I hope you choke on it.
    Wow... I have no Words....

Question

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Wow... I have no Words....
    How about these words ? SCUM, SCUM of the Earth !!!!!!!!

Stealing a wheelchair is just for meanness.......they have no real value except for to the folks that need them.

Pretty crappy deal.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

SO you join this site and make your first post about someone stealing a wheelchair? The odds they see the post are 1 in a million.. and then even if they did see it do you think they would care that you are mad?

Did they steal the person sitting in it also? An unoccupied wheel chair in public isn't something you usually see.
    Hopefully it is found and returned to the rightful owner.

Any person who steals a wheelchair is trash!

Was it Bloomers old wheelchair from when he had the motorcycle accident? Maybe someone is auctioning it off for charity?

Instead of being a child, I'd like to offer some help replacing it if you need any monetary assistance. I know they're pricey, but I'm sure there are a few decent people left on 4m that would be willing to help out also.

Are you sure somebody just didn't move it? I'd like to think the kind of A-holes that would steal a wheelchair would not be in the family at the races, but unfortunately that may be the case. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    Instead of being a child, I'd like to offer some help replacing it if you need any monetary assistance. I know they're pricey, but I'm sure there are a few decent people left on 4m that would be willing to help out also.
    Thanks for the offer. We just found one at the goodwill store. My daughter was brain damaged at birth and has seizure disorder, 33 years old with mental capacity of 6 year old. The only time we use a wheel chair is to get her into the track. She cannot walk long distances. I help her get into the stands and park the wheel chair where it won't be in the way. This time it was gone, looked all over for it.We take her to all the big races around here. We sit on the front stretch at Fairbury. Every one that sits there knows her, she gets excited and makes a lot of noise. We're on the way to Kokomo now.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    SO you join this site and make your first post about someone stealing a wheelchair? The odds they see the post are 1 in a million.. and then even if they did see it do you think they would care that you are mad?
    Who pi$$ed in your cereal this morning, anybody that steals a wheelchair is the scum of the earth, to a disabled person a wheelchair is their freedom to get out and enjoy life from the terrible situation that they have been put in. I hope you read their response above and think about what that chair is to them. OR maybe your the type of person to steal a wheelchair?
    Last edited by TBSprintFan; 07-30-2020 at 11:01 AM.

It is a weird post. Don’t know. It could be true. If it is that really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    Sometimes it's impossible to cruise the internets and find something that is uplifting. You sir have done that x 1,000! ......... Thank You.

Thanks for the offer. We just found one at the goodwill store. My daughter was brain damaged at birth and has seizure disorder, 33 years old with mental capacity of 6 year old. The only time we use a wheel chair is to get her into the track. She cannot walk long distances. I help her get into the stands and park the wheel chair where it won't be in the way. This time it was gone, looked all over for it.We take her to all the big races around here. We sit on the front stretch at Fairbury. Every one that sits there knows her, she gets excited and makes a lot of noise. We're on the way to Kokomo now.
    Bet she loves the races. Loud, crazy, people getting wild. Wonderful that you guys enjoy something you can do together. ...... Thanks for sharing your story.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Who pi$$ed in your cereal this morning, anybody that steals a wheelchair is the scum of the earth, to a disabled person a wheelchair is their freedom to get out and enjoy life from the terrible situation that they have been put in. I hope you read their response above and think about what that chair is to them. OR maybe your the type of person to steal a wheelchair?
    Ok toolbag... reread my post. I was only questioning what is accomplished by posting it on this site. Had nothing to do with their need, the daughter or anyone else that needs a wheelchair.

Ok toolbag... reread my post. I was only questioning what is accomplished by posting it on this site. Had nothing to do with their need, the daughter or anyone else that needs a wheelchair.
    Nice backpedal......

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Im glad your making her feal good and taking her to the race tracks you attend!

Glad to hear you both enjoy dirt racing. We can round up some cash here to get you a new wheelchair. I’m up for giving some cash for that 👍

Default Our new boss man speaks

You need to post what is appropriate and what is not. Our new user thought it was an open forum, and that race fans would be interested in the post, and maybe could help with information to recover his daughter's wheelchair.