Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    SO you join this site and make your first post about someone stealing a wheelchair? The odds they see the post are 1 in a million.. and then even if they did see it do you think they would care that you are mad?
    1st class jerk.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

ReelPro

If you will private message me: I will personally buy your family a wheelchair if needed! I am serious- just let me know!

They will certantly burn in hell for that one...

Ok toolbag... reread my post. I was only questioning what is accomplished by posting it on this site. Had nothing to do with their need, the daughter or anyone else that needs a wheelchair.
    (It was the way you started your first post with capitalizing the word SO, just to make sure you got everyone's attention) AGAIN by the start of your comment above you are just proving to everyone what kind of person you are. I could easily call you "$hit for brains" but I won't , but maybe I just did, by typing it. Lol

SO you join this site and make your first post about someone stealing a wheelchair? The odds they see the post are 1 in a million.. and then even if they did see it do you think they would care that you are mad?
    You're what is wrong with the world today. Good job.

Thumbs down

Well now ! ! I would say that you have given us a darn good hint of which political party that you are a member of ! !

I’m skeptical

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    ReelPro If you will private message me: I will personally buy your family a wheelchair if needed! I am serious- just let me know!
    Fox is a class act 👍.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    (It was the way you started your first post with capitalizing the word SO, just to make sure you got everyone's attention) AGAIN by the start of your comment above you are just proving to everyone what kind of person you are. I could easily call you "$hit for brains" but I won't , but maybe I just did, by typing it. Lol
    LOL.. capitalizing so triggered you? When I type fast it's easy to hit both letters before releasing the caps lock.. I never realized the important of capitalizing both letters. SO you are judging me based on a post I made questioning why someone would join the site just to post about a wheelchair that the person that stole it will never see.

LOL.. capitalizing so triggered you? When I type fast it's easy to hit both letters before releasing the caps lock.. I never realized the important of capitalizing both letters. SO you are judging me based on a post I made questioning why someone would join the site just to post about a wheelchair that the person that stole it will never see.
    Are you big fat ernies brother? the more you spout off the worse you look SO why not just go away. By the way - shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Well now ! ! I would say that you have given us a darn good hint of which political party that you are a member of ! !
    Definitely a liberal. They're always easily triggered and offended.

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    Are you big fat ernies brother? the more you spout off the worse you look SO why not just go away. By the way - shut up!
    NEver heard of Ernie. I think I will hang around a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Definitely a liberal. They're always easily triggered and offended.
    I do agree that most liberals are easily triggered and offended.