Thread: Hugs for Madden

Default Hugs for Madden

I want to give a hug for poor Chris. This is a future hug for when he gets tired of his next racing venture and the challenge is just too hard to stand. I have observed some prima donna behavior in racing and Chris is the Queen of them all.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

I like Madden, but I do think that is funny! Maybe him and Casey Roberts can share a box of Kleenex. And I like Casey too, but wtf.

What was the Casey comment about? I've rarely if ever heard him complain about anything, except himself when he screwed up somehow.

Did I miss something?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Madden makes the racing a bit Spicy. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    What was the Casey comment about? I've rarely if ever heard him complain about anything, except himself when he screwed up somehow.Did I miss something?
    i don't know about outright complain but when he drove fo blunt he didn't run very well but the few times that he did run good enough to have a mic in his face i felt like he thanked the Cushmans more than he thanked blunt. Witch was a little off putting for me

I'm pretty sure the cushmans are his great longtime friends, the Blount motor sports guys were just his part time employers.....Doesnt make it right or wrong, just a different view on it.

I've never ever heard him whine or complain about much of anything.

i was hopeful but I never thought the Blount thing would work real well, Casey isn't a show up and drive kinda driver and the Blount guys like what they like because it works for them.

I'm pretty sure the cushmans are his great longtime friends, the Blount motor sports guys were just his part time employers.....Doesnt make it right or wrong, just a different view on it.

I've never ever heard him whine or complain about much of anything.

i was hopeful but I never thought the Blount thing would work real well, Casey isn't a show up and drive kinda driver and the Blount guys like what they like because it works for them.
    He did complain about that Richards fella one time.......but he "handled" it!

I thought Casey worked at Cushmans body shop even after they decided to get out? I feel like that's a pretty legitimate reason to thank them.

He ran so bad in the Blount car and like jking said , when they stuck a mic in his face he thanked them like he had thanked them so many times before in victory lane ,it was just habit and respect.

I'm sure he was as respectful with the Blount team as they were with him, it just didn't work out for a variety of reasons.

I say put him in the madden/bloomer ride....I know, not likely....but would be cool.

If your boss can't get thru inspection I guess Madden figured it was time to move on.Ok thanks

What was the Casey comment about? I've rarely if ever heard him complain about anything, except himself when he screwed up somehow.

Did I miss something?
    No, I like Casey, just seems like over the last 2-3 years he can't keep a ride. And from what I gather, it is mostly his choice, aside from the one team selling out. I cheer for Madden and Casey both, just sayin.

His recent ride choices have made me wonder a little, but I never heard him cry about any of them......I don't think anyone will find a better group of car owners with any more passion as Jim and Ann Cushman have.
    Fine folks all the way around.....They were always on the same page as the driver and it seemed like he was with them as well.......that's hard to duplicate.