Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SlidinDirty View Post
    Reset for 2021. This sucks. The link was disabled after I posted it. Tried to upload a screenshot.

When I made the post Eldora's webpage said the race was reset for 2021. Then the link was not valid. Now the webpage says no final decision has been made. I apologize for the error.
    That is a given, so no need to apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Curiosity question: what is the Govenor/State of Ohio going to do about fans at Ohio State Football games?
    I heard they are limited to 20% capacity, must wear masks, no tailgaiting, etc. , if they have a season at all.

I think that it is unlikely that any college football will be played this fall. However, if it is, it will be with very few fans in attendance or no fans at all.

Muskigim and Midvale are both racing this weekend

https://www.midvalespeedway.com/

https://www.muskingumcountyspeedway.com/

It's a shame and I'm sure that a lot of the decisions being made are not easy one's to make. No answer is the right answer for all. Suck it up and move on I say. The people that are going to be hurt the most is those that went to a particular event as a fan or a participant may no longer be able to do so because of this virus. Employment, small business, sponsors all will have an effect at your local speedway come next year. Some may never reopen. Eldora will be back next year, sure it was the 50th running for the globe, all the plans went to crap so let's just look forward to a safe environment and see what next year brings.

Back next year? I hope you are right but that is wishful thinking at best.

Next year will be fine this will all disappear after November

Depends on who wins.......and even if Joe does win this won't disappear, it will just get covered much much less by the media....if at all.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Welcome to the INNAUGURAL Running of the World *WIDE WEB* 100 brought to you by ______________

Tonight, we have 48 of the BEST Dirt Late Model Drivers in the Country competing for the COVETED "Golden Computer Trophy"

Curious, is Tony Stewart a liberal? He certainly doesn't outwardly seem to be putting up a fight. So much for his so called bad boy image. Maybe he is now a BAHHHd boy

Isn't Atomic racing this weekend? But I thought a month ago or so they were stopping.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

This disease will most likely be around for next season too. So much of the cowering will still be encouraged. Those of us who are tire of this regulating now, just wondering how everyone is going to feel next year.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    This disease will most likely be around for next season too. So much of the cowering will still be encouraged. Those of us who are tire of this regulating now, just wondering how everyone is going to feel next year.
    A vaccine will magically come out in November.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

How do they make a vaccine for something that is supposedly worse than the flu but don't have a vaccine for the flu. Or even the common cold. #notbuyingit
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

They have one for the Flu, but the common cold part of your post is correct and that is also a virus.
    I can only hope they can make a vaccine to calm it down for those that have problems when they get it.

LOL. Oxford is testing 6 monkeys. The FDA is never going to let any vaccine available in the USA until they test here. November, sure. Research people, quit watching national news, there about 1 thing right or wrong. RATINGS, it sales to advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Isn't Atomic racing this weekend? But I thought a month ago or so they were stopping.
    Atomic cancelled all midweek shows. PRP has been closed by local health department. That's the facts as I know them.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

There may be another new virus unleased on us pretty soon. Wait and see. Gotta happen a month or so before the election though, of course.

Mail in voting must be made to happen.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You people kill me, you do realize the virus started in China right? Hahahahaha by make everything political

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    LOL. Oxford is testing 6 monkeys. The FDA is never going to let any vaccine available in the USA until they test here. November, sure. Research people, quit watching national news, there about 1 thing right or wrong. RATINGS, it sales to advertising.
    The six monkeys names are

BloomerWon, Blackford,Blackie,MEEII, Mindwalker & phil 😉 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    You people kill me, you do realize the virus started in China right? Hahahahaha by make everything political
    You do realize the United States runs the world right? They want to get a puppet they can pay off back in office.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels