Default Herman Cain passed away.

I find that this news actually hurt quite a bit. This was a really good man. It's sad that he didn't become President as he was a thousand times the man that Barry is.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/herman...t%20270%20days
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Good man... listened to him on WSB when I was around Hotlanta. Voted for him in the '08 primary. RIP...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

We lost a great American today, but Heaven gained a saint!

We did lose a great man. He will be missed.

RIP Mr, Cain , i sure wish you could have won in 12 instead of what we got , we would have been in way better shape ..

He shouldn't of listen to King Donald Dumb. He still would be alive today. I guess the covid 19 virus wasn't a hoax. Keep believing in King Donald Dumb you gullible fools and you will end up just like Cain. King Dumb and his little dumb followers. Laughing stock of the whole world!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Is that you Nate?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Used to listen to him on WSB, also. He had a great sense of humor until a caller would chastise him for being a republican and call him "uncle tom". Then he would get fired up! Said many times he wised up and left the democratic plantation. RIP Mr. Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    He shouldn't of listen to King Donald Dumb. He still would be alive today. I guess the covid 19 virus wasn't a hoax. Keep believing in King Donald Dumb you gullible fools and you will end up just like Cain. King Dumb and his little dumb followers. Laughing stock of the whole world!!

Calabrese tells PEOPLE that, given Cain's travels that week, he personally thinks Cain became infected while on a plane.

Don't you dare consider that though Mr. Hatemonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Calabrese tells PEOPLE that, given Cain's travels that week, he personally thinks Cain became infected while on a plane.

Don't you dare consider that though Mr. Hatemonger.
    He can only consider what the bosses allow him to consider.....it's the union way.

He would have died next year when he got c19. It's not leaving.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I've seen posts on Facebook accusing Trump of killing Herman. Chris Cuomo said as much on his show. Just think how much better off the world would be without twitter, Facebook, and all the other social media sites along with biased media.

The amount of lies, hate, propaganda, and censorship from those anti American sites is incredible. They are all doing much damage to America.

This should be obvious to anyone with any common sense and intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The amount of lies, hate, propaganda, and censorship from those anti American sites is incredible. They are all doing much damage to America.

This should be obvious to anyone with any common sense and intelligence.
    A smart person usually learns from their mistakes, but the 2020 election will be another HUGE win for the underdog(at least their polls say so)!

Trumps last 4 years will be glorious with the majority votes in both houses!

Take cover libtards!

Trumps recordEconomy = win. Foreign policy = win. Isis = win. Trade policy = win. Housing and urban development = win. Infrastructure = win foreign terrorism = win. More money in you pocket = win. More hot women around White House = win. What’s not to like about The Donald ?

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    I've seen posts on Facebook accusing Trump of killing Herman. Chris Cuomo said as much on his show. Just think how much better off the world would be without twitter, Facebook, and all the other social media sites along with biased media.
    If people would just turn off the news and media that is clearly in it for nefarious reasons and not purchase or buy from companies that advertise on those channels and sites then the advertisers would quit spending the money to promote their products on those sites and channels.

That message would be loud and clear.because without the money the companies pay to advertise on these channels, these channels don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    There was a prominent national doctor on one of the talk radio shows I listen to this week! He said, i paraphrase, I GUARANTEE, all these well-known public figures that got this virus and recovered quickly, were treated with hydroxychloroquine! I challenge them to show me their blood test!....Oh the hypocrisy!