Default White House double standards

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...raudulent-vote

"President Trump on Thursday floated the possibility of delaying November’s general election, in a fiery new warning about the implications of mail-in ballots..."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...any-7-31-2020/

"Q Kayleigh, thank you. Does the President support the Chinese-backed Hong Kong government in delaying their elections?

MS. MCENANY: Yeah, so I do have an answer for you on the Hong Kong elections: We condemn the Hong Kong government’s decision to postpone for one year its legislative council elections..."
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

When I saw the title I thought this was going to be a thread about why the previous administration could do things and nothing be said, done or reported on about it....but when this one does the same type things it's " breaking news" for two weeks at a time.

That's the double standard I was thinking would be here.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default And by the way

The Hong Kong elections were to be delayed for a year ( even your cut and paste had that in it).....don't remember trump floating that around at all.

Pesky details and sh!t.

I thought this was going to be about how the White House thinks it's too dangerous to hold election but it's not too dangerous to send kids to schools.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I thought this was going to be about how the White House thinks it's too dangerous to hold election but it's not too dangerous to send kids to schools.
    the only danger is fraudulent mail in ballots !!!!!!

The kids can't go back to school....all the toilet paper and sanitizer are corn holed up in Iowa.

Kids use and need a lot of toilet paper.....of course I guess mceinstein already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It's too dangerous to have the election mailed in........like you did with your education.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    the only danger is fraudulent mail in ballots !!!!!!
    should be easier than the last time. just throw out all those mailed from Russia.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    should be easier than the last time. just throw out all those mailed from Russia.
    You still amaze me with your posts. When I think you have reached the bottom of the stupidity abyss, you motify us that you are still descending.

The ones with the jackasses on them?

You really believe that nonsense? That is sad. If anything klem, did you know that Russia would have reather had Hillary win? So if they did mail anything it would have been marked for her.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    You still amaze me with your posts. When I think you have reached the bottom of the stupidity abyss, you motify us that you are still descending.
    He's going all the way!!!! To China!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ... If anything klem, did you know that Russia would have reather had Hillary win?....
    you are kidding, right?

from donnie's buddies over at fox news, featuring a republican led senate intelligence committee:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fin...te-intel-panel

"Findings that Russia meddled to help Trump beat Clinton were 'accurate and on point': Senate intel panel"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...n-what-to-know

"Barr, in a four-page letter on Sunday, March 24, revealed the "principal conclusions" Mueller and his team reached following the nearly two-year-long investigation. The investigation ultimately "did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated" with Russians who worked on those hacking efforts "despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."
    Last edited by klemmabyna; 07-31-2020 at 05:00 PM.

you are kidding, right?
    remember the former HNIC telling the russians to wait until after the election he would have more flexibilityh ? H illary probably told them the same thing only DONNY BOY shut it down !!!! Monica was more flexible ....................................at least thats what Billy said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The ones with the jackasses on them?
    And still lost despite that......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And still lost despite that......
    And the poster still cryin about it! smh

klem, the truth is that mail in tests have already proven that a number of them are destroyed. So that's okay with you that elections can be stolen by Democrats?