Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Dirtvision

Default Dear Dirtvision

To whom it may concern,I’m not really expecting a lavish broadcast with many cameras and angles, I understand it’s a low budget production. What I do expect is TO BE ABLE TO WATCH THE DAM RACE WITHOUT HAVING TO RELOAD MY BROWSER EVERY 10 MINUTES. Yes I’m screaming because when your feed starts skipping it becomes unwatchable and very frustrating. I have Comcast internet am using all new equipment and stream literally 100s of shows monthly using Netflix, Apple TV, Hulu and many more. Please fix your issues or I will be canceling my subscription when my 30 days are up. That is all.

Already canceled mine it sucks to because it's a great deal just to many problems. I have the same trouble as you with it buffering or having to refresh it. It's the only streaming service I have trouble with. I see others complain about lucas and say they don't have problems with dirt vision but I'm completely opposite I've never had an issue with the lucas app. I hope they get it figured out.

Maybe you should contact them i doubt they read 4m

Lol, ok all gods of 4m! Fix that mess now!!

There, fixed 😁

Maybe he already has? I know I have and nothing. People always have a smart comment when some one post now. Just like the guy popping off on the wheel chair thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    Maybe he already has? I know I have and nothing. People always have a smart comment when some one post now. Just like the guy popping off on the wheel chair thread.
    People that do that are unhappy souls who try to help themselves by making others as miserable as they are, ignoring them makes them even more unhappy.

That is so true JayD

I've had Dirtvision for a month and it's been pretty good. Occasional buffering and the completely lost the SN race at Davenport which I had to finish the next day have been my only issues.

I wonder if they are getting more subscribers than their servers can support?

I've had Dirtivision for the past month. It's worked well. Only issue was during the LaSalle race, although I did lose audio during the Davenport feature (not that I really missed hearing Rick Eshelman).

I'm cancelling mine after this weekend. I only bought it to watch the Summernationals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    I've had Dirtvision for a month and it's been pretty good. Occasional buffering and the completely lost the SN race at Davenport which I had to finish the next day have been my only issues.

I wonder if they are getting more subscribers than their servers can support?
    I never have an issue with Dirtvision but i did have a couple of hiccups at davenport as well!

Whats funny is, i have terrible buffering issues with Lucas Oil, probly at least a dozen times a race!

I use the Firestick and every time i check the download speed it says its fine!I had att come check the router and they installed a new one but it didnt help!.....I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by J&Jsteel_fan View Post

I'm cancelling mine after this weekend. I only bought it to watch the Summernationals.
    Me too, JJ. My subscription ends today. I did the same thing and bought a month of DV to see the WoO and the SN. Lotta value from that 40 bucks but not being a Sprint fan 40 a month for just WoO LM doesn't work for me.

I decided on DoD and Lucas for 200 a yr total.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Me too, JJ. My subscription ends today. I did the same thing and bought a month of DV to see the WoO and the SN. Lotta value from that 40 bucks but not being a Sprint fan 40 a month for just WoO LM doesn't work for me.

I decided on DoD and Lucas for 200 a yr total.

I also canceled my subscription after many nights of refreshing my browser because of buffering issues. I emailed them and they made no Apologies or trying to rectify the situation at all. It's like they have a bunch of high school kids running the operation and they could care less if you cancel your subscription.

All of the streaming services have issues from time to time. I have Flo, DV, Lucas, (had Speedshift) as well as streaming via NBC, Fox, ESPN apps, etc. At some point you are going to run into it. Sometimes it is on their end (everyone experiences it) while other times it will be on your end (streaming fine for others). There are numerous reasons why you could be having an issue and your internet speed/capability isn't necessarily one of them. Your computer could be struggling to process, which could be for a variety of issues! Your route to the streamers servers could be having issues (this one is out of their control, but there are things you can do, VPN being one of them. Many free ones out there to try like Windscribe. If it is a ongoing issue you can contact your ISP and they can investigate it and actually change the path for you! This is rare but definitely happens.).

Things to always try (and have ready to go in case!) is different browsers, different devices (phone, streaming device, ie. FireStick, Roku, etc) rebooting your computer/device (good idea to do beforehand), limit other network activity whether your device or other devices in the household.

Like I said, sometimes it is their servers causing issues and sometimes it is things out of their control like poor track infrastructure, overloaded servers, etc. But when it is, it affects everyone. You can join the DV chat to see if it is everyone or just you when it does happen. Their support is also good too when you have issues during an event.

Very frustrating. I too have to keep trying different browser to be able to watch the races. I’m glad it’s also other people having the same issue. When you email support There answer is the same sorry try a different browser.
    Well that’s not the answer, needs to get this fixed!

Well. I guess I won’t be buying the dirtvision subscription. I still haven’t decided yet but I think Speed 51 works for me.

Buffering issues here also! Have Comcast and 2nd Gen Google Chromecast for tv, bought the 3rd Gen Chromecast thinking that was the problem. STILL BUFFERING!

If you don't have dirt in your beer, are you really watching racing?
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

I have really good internet here in Phoenix. If you’ve been having problems with Dirtvision I gotta think it’s on your end. I have had zero problems with it.

Glad you're the standard birky

When I can watch LORTV all night without problems and then have buffering problems on almost every DirtVision race, it’s not my internet that is the problem.