Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Dirtvision

Exactly, I have 1gig internet one of the best wireless routers out there and stream everything I watch never any issues, lucas oil none never had one issue heck I've even ordered the Fayetteville race on pit row TV and it was better than dirt vision

Quote Originally Posted by BABBSTER18 View Post
    Buffering issues here also! Have Comcast and 2nd Gen Google Chromecast for tv, bought the 3rd Gen Chromecast thinking that was the problem. STILL BUFFERING!
    How are you using Chromecast with DV? I have to use a web browser via smart TV to watch it or hook a laptop up to the TV via HDMI.

For anyone having issues when streaming, it's a good idea to have communication with a friend who is also watching (or visit the DV chat) so you know for sure it is an issue with the stream or something on your end. Like I said before, all streamers run into issues (anyone remember Chili Bowl last year I think it was, we missed both the C Mains AND the B Mains!).

Last night DV was having an issue where the stream would be choppy and then smooth, choppy and then smooth. It did this during the entire broadcast!

TDRacin

How are you using Chromecast with DV? I have to use a web browser via smart TV to watch it or hook a laptop up to the TV via HDMI.

For anyone having issues when streaming, it's a good idea to have communication with a friend who is also watching (or visit the DV chat) so you know for sure it is an issue with the stream or something on your end. Like I said before, all streamers run into issues (anyone remember Chili Bowl last year I think it was, we missed both the C Mains AND the B Mains!).

Last night DV was having an issue where the stream would be choppy and then smooth, choppy and then smooth. It did this during the entire broadcast!

Sir, your technical posts are very helpful and appreciated. Thanks for taking the time.

np Mister. I know it's frustrating when you have issues with a stream and we've all been there. It's easy to place blame on the streamer and in many cases they are to blame. But anytime you troubleshoot a problem, you have to eliminate the easy stuff first and figuring out if it is just you or not is the first place to start. Usually when I'm watching and something happens, I either text a friend or they text me first. That way I know I don't have to waste time trying to figure it out. But when I know it's something on my end (no one else is experiencing issues), then I start trying different things.

If someone continuously has issues, then it is time to start investigating it or reaching out for help. Getting mad about it and screaming at the streamer isn't going to help. You're just wasting your money at this point.

Can i ask what does dirt on dirt do that is different the dirt vision? I never have any issue with dod. I知 also new to this streaming stuff too. I知 so glad I have dirt vision, they have always been help fill but I too have had issue each time I try to watch the show. So if it痴 something I知 doing please someone let me know. I would love not to have to email them or refresh or log out a switch browser all the time. I would like to be able to watch the entire show just once with out it buffering, Or having to switching browsers.