Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

After being instrumental in bringing dirt racing right to our homes, it seems DOD is getting the shaft quite a bit lately.

Yep. They did all the dirty work and now everybody else took advantage of them once they established live dirt late model racing

There was live streaming going before DoD existed. DoD just spent more money to make better quality.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Has this been resolved?

I think the REAL question is...

Will the USA Nationals be a PPV you have to buy w/ a DirtVision Subscription or will it be FREE w/ the Fast Pass?

Originally, I believe the USA Nationals was NOT a part of the Fast Pass.

This will be ppv.Not fast pass accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle2win View Post
    This will be ppv.Not fast pass accepted.
    Thanks.

It FINALLY just was updated on their site.

Looks like $24.99/night
    OR
    $59.99 for all 3 Nights

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    Thanks.It FINALLY just was updated on their site.Looks like $24.99/nightOR $59.99 for all 3 Nights
    I already pay 40 a month for fast pass... Thinking i would get to watch ALL the WOO events live... Now they want me to pay 60 dollars more for this one event? No thank you... I will just wait to watch the highlights the next day for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I already pay 40 a month for fast pass... Thinking i would get to watch ALL the WOO events live... Now they want me to pay 60 dollars more for this one event? No thank you... I will just wait to watch the highlights the next day for this one.
    I'm with you.

I just watch the highlights on YouTube of the main event. Usually WoO has it up within the hour.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I’m glad I’m going or I would be pissed as I have the Fast Pass also. What a joke, this is why you pay $480 per year.

Is this false advertising ?
    When I paid for all the fastpass it said all WOO
    race's live and
    I'll copy it.

Active
    namestatus
    Fast Pass - Every Race...Purchased
    Purchased: 18 Jul 2020 02:08 (UTC), subscription

Subscription: USD39.00 / Fast Pass - Every Race LIVE

next transaction: 15 Aug 2020 02:08 (UTC)

fast pass -EVERY RACE LIVE !!!!!!!!!!

Now they want me to pay an extra $60 for this race !!!!!!!!!

NO Thank you, like the others I'll watch the cut down version
    in the future.

And now I'm glad I canceled my fast pass the other day.

As I said before WOO has gone down hill lately.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

First, let me say I agree with everything you guys are saying, and if I didn't live 30 minutes from Cedar Lake and was not going, I would definitely be disappointed with having to PPV for it when I already have a subscription.

Having said that, this would not have taken me by surprise, as this (pasted below...the bullet point about which races are excluded from Fast Pass) is from DirtVisions FAQ page, which I saw before I signed up back in May. But yeah, it's confusing, as this part isn't pasted all over when you sign up, just in that FAQ part I believe.

LIVE Race Day Video
    Purchase a monthly Fast Pass to watch ALL World of Outlaws Sprint Car events, Australian events, Xtreme DIRTcar Late Models, World of Outlaws Late Model, Weekly Racing events, DIRTcar Summer Nationals events, and more - LIVE.
    • Corn Belt Nationals, Knoxville Nationals, Kings Royal, and USA Nationals are excluded from the Fast Pass.

And to make matters worse every DoD subscriber expected to see all 3 days live up until a few days ago. It was listed on their live schedule for months and was yanked last week.

As Buttrick mentioned Dirtvision at least buried which races you can't get with your FastPass in their FAQ but as far as I know DoD didn't even do that, just shystered the mongrel who has their subscription.

I say boycott. Protest with your wallet. Fastpass says "All World of Outlaw Races", not "Most".

The Knoxville Nationals and Cedar Lake have always been excluded from the monthly Fast Pass option (this is nothing new). This year though you get everything Dirtvision offers for one $40 subscription.

You can always wait for it to hit the Vault

Last year the Knoxville Nationals were included in the Fast Pass Subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    No it wasn't

It 100% was not included...

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    It 100% was not included...
    Last year the sprints and late models were separate. When I watched/ ordered the Sprint package monthly specifically to watch the Knoxville Nationals, I was able to watch Grand Forks and Fargo the following Friday and Saturday and whatever sprint races were on during that 28 day billing cycle . So yes it was. Last year was the first year in 15 years that I wasn't able to attend the Knoxville Nationals and then to Grand Forks so that's why I know that it was included. I only paid the monthly fee for August and was able to watch all 4 Nights of The Nationals and the rest of those races.

Last year the sprints and late models were separate. When I watched/ ordered the Sprint package monthly specifically to watch the Knoxville Nationals, I was able to watch Grand Forks and Fargo the following Friday and Saturday and whatever sprint races were on during that 28 day billing cycle . So yes it was. Last year was the first year in 15 years that I wasn't able to attend the Knoxville Nationals and then to Grand Forks so that's why I know that it was included. I only paid the monthly fee for August and was able to watch all 4 Nights of The Nationals and the rest of those races.
    Nope, your memory is a bit faded. Maybe you were thinking the King's Royal, which originally was to be PPV but they added it to the Fast Pass? I went to a friend's house who paid for it.