Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DoD USA Nationals

Did something happen or is it just on my end? Dirt on Dirt no longer has the USA Nationals listed under their event page for upcoming broadcasts. They have Brownstown listed on the 8th.

This will create a stir!!! Its on my end also.

Thumbs down

You're right, it's no longer listed on DoD's schedule. Dangit!!!
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

I’m sure it came down to contractual stuff between World Racing Group, Floracing, etc. Funny DoD would advertise it without having it settled though. They are usually pretty spot on with all that stuff. Sad to see it won't be because I think that was the original DoD ppv and they do such a great job but I'll be there and can't wait so no worries here!
    Last edited by GregA12; 08-01-2020 at 04:59 PM.

I was surprised when DOD announced they were doing it considering it’s a WOO Dirtvision deal.

I will also be their GregA12.

JayD

I was surprised when DOD announced they were doing it considering it’s a WOO Dirtvision deal.

I don't see the race on Dirtvision's schedule either.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I will also be their GregA12.
    Right on man. Met a few posters on here over the years. If you're around from Thursday on, shoot he a message and we'll meet up for a beer. Got a good crew going down there. Will be at the FANSFUND luncheon on Saturday as well.

Dirt vision does not have the USA nationals on its schedule as of right nowIs there talks of canceling the USA nationals due to corona?

No. (or not that I’ve heard) The Supreme Court in Wisconsin ruled against limiting almost anything there many months ago. I know they did Covid screening tents at the July 4 deal at CLS before you could go in. I’d imagine it’ll be something like that. The reason neither have it on their schedule is I’d guess a court thing for who can broadcast. Just a guess.
    Last edited by GregA12; 08-02-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Greg will be arriving Wed, And I also will be at the luncheon. Will be wearing a Chris Simpson shirt( black ) with a Brady Smith mesh ball cap on.

It's gonna be my first time going to the luncheon this year. I'm pretty excited! How many people are usually there?

I will be there fri-sat and at the luncheon

I will be going to cedar lake and the USA nationals for the first time. Is the luncheon open to the public, what all goes on?

Quote Originally Posted by gb81racing View Post
    I will be going to cedar lake and the USA nationals for the first time. Is the luncheon open to the public, what all goes on?
    It is not open to the public. You would have to donate money to the Fansfund.

Quote Originally Posted by gb81racing View Post
    OK Plunks. See ya there. To the person asking... If you’ve never been there, they have this arena they built on the back stretch a handful of years back that has a little dirt track in it (maybe 1/8 mile size) Early afternoon Saturday they have this lunch deal where the drivers participating sit at a table and sign posters and stuff and then each goes up on stage to talk with the emcee for a second about their season and stuff. Then usually each race team will bring a couple shirts, maybe some stickers, and some bring door panels. They’ll draw a couple tickets, etc. There’s a bar in there and the CLS staff will serve lunch. Maybe a couple hundred people in there between donators, race teams, their families, etc. It’s a pretty laid back deal and goes for an hour or 2.

I think you can email someone on the FansFund website, donate a few $$ and come. I'm pretty excited about USA Nationals!

I'll be there! Can't wait!! 3rd Nats and 1st luncheon!

Rats! Looks like NO COVERAGE or PPV right now. Boooooo

FloRacing (which is DirtOnDirt) is broadcasting the Hall of Fame Classic Saturday @ Brownstown

I emailed CLS and they said it will be on Dirtvision.