Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You warming up yet?
    Not quite!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Not quite!!
    You're going to regret that decision. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Jim Jordan is a self absorbed bag of wind. He gets so excited when he thinks the camera is on him that he could pole vault across the parking lot on his wiener. Think for yourself folks.
    So he is making this stuff up ? Sounds like you are the one who needs to think for yourself !

Jim Jordan is a self absorbed bag of wind. He gets so excited when he thinks the camera is on him that he could pole vault across the parking lot on his wiener. Think for yourself folks.
    While I hope you think, that I do, think for myself --- I’ll say this, ignore the Messenger, and pay close attention to the Message. Fair enough?

Speaking of thinking for myself --- Most everyone here knows I called Fauci a fraud from day one, and I’ve posted countless items and links about his fraud. Its not like I’m jumping on the “exposing” fraud Fauci bandwagon just recently. I vetted him from day one and knew his fraudulent behavior. Again, fair enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    takes nothing away from the conniving heartbeat of the once proud dem party.

Obviously, Trump nicked their carotid artery........too bad he didnt completely sever it!
    Agreed…………..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lurker your message has been loud and clear on fakey……anybody that’s missed it has been under a rock.
    The denialists hate it when you’re right like that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lurker you make a valid point, it’s the message that is worth watching not the messenger. And for all you Trump minions it was his administration that brought Fauci to such prominence. Fauci is a scientist, they certainly can make incorrect hypothesis from data. He did get out over his skis I think at times but I’ll still take his credibility over the orange colored snake oil dude.
    I hate time trials.

And for all you Trump minions it was his administration that brought Fauci to such prominence. Fauci is a scientist, they certainly can make incorrect hypothesis from data. He did get out over his skis I think at times but I’ll still take his credibility over the orange colored snake oil dude.
    Unfortunately, the Trump administration did not vet him thoroughly, if at all ---- or he was just pushed to the front of the line by whomever, virologist wise. Fuaci is quack fraud, and that goes back to his AIDS research days, maybe even further. And kazual, if you really look in to Fauci, he has no credibility other than snowing the masses for many years. He is a bull$hit artist plain and simple. Whom makes Trump look like a rookie.
    Last edited by lurker; 07-04-2021 at 10:31 AM.

--- orange colored snake oil dude.
    We had a black colored community organizer snake oil dude for President once --- and my disdain for him was far worse than your disdain for Trump. Just say’n!

Not sure that’s possible lol, and my dislike for him isn’t based on his skin color.
    I hate time trials.

--- and my dislike for him isn’t based on his skin color.
    I knew that going in.

And my disdain for Obama wasn’t based on skin color either. While I was pointing out just the same --- if I or others were/was to use the descriptive word Black, like the descriptive word Orange, how we would be labeled racists, unfairly. But you probably already knew that before my posting.

Default Judicial Watch

Dr. Fauci's Wuhan Lab Testimony NOT ACCURATE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU-GpKFRFeA

And my disdain for Obama wasn’t based on skin color either. While I was pointing out just the same --- if I or others were/was to use the descriptive word Black, like the descriptive word Orange, how we would be labeled racists, unfairly. But you probably already knew that before my posting.

BINGO!!!.......leftists always ASSume our disdain for a person is based on skin color, while 99.9% of the time, its based on their liberal agenda!

Trump failed to stop Fauci for the fear of too much Democrat and media backlash. I'm sure he's not a man that Trump would select on his own.. But keep digging, KAZZ!!! hehe