Default All tracks in Every State

Guys that best track in every state thread got me thinking, I don't even know what all tracks there are in every state or even my OWN state I mean there's no in the mail racing newspaper or anything anymore with reports from all of them and what's still open, etc. I've found a lot over the years using the National Speedway directory and their website but I don't think they list every track.

What we need is a thread that we list every track that we know about, that's still open with a website and or contact information, location if they only have say a facebook page or something. Then we get the Mods to sticky it. Every track dirt track in the country that runs actual cars. From barn doors to push 'em and flip 'ems and all things in between, even if they only run hornets, that counts as cars. Just not kart only tracks. I barely have internet at the moment but I'll pitch in and help as I can. It'll take a while to build this. The not being able to edit most of the time may not help.

I think this would help our ultimate dirt track road trip. Y'all in?
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Great idea. I’m still finding more tracks I never knew about. Boone, NC for one.

I hate time trials.

That's a good start. Needs updates though. The national speedway directory is still a good thing to have I think.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

Boone, N/C is waaaaaaaaay yonder from me. It's about as far as Whytheville which is still way far for me even though it's actually in the same state as I am. Potomac Speedway in Budds Creek, Md is closer. I was talking to one of the other guys last summer and he said his ancient leaf car with a 602 runs good out in the mountains. I didn't think to ask Dykes exactly where he was talking about because I realized later on that I didn't have any idea where that could be. I hadn't heard of East Lincoln until this morning. I remember on the Dale Jr Download Harry Gant saying Antioch speedway so I decided to google it and by golly it's still open.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Boone, N/C is waaaaaaaaay yonder from me. It's about as far as Whytheville which is still way far for me even though it's actually in the same state as I am. Potomac Speedway in Budds Creek, Md is closer. I was talking to one of the other guys last summer and he said his ancient leaf car with a 602 runs good out in the mountains. I didn't think to ask Dykes exactly where he was talking about because I realized later on that I didn't have any idea where that could be. I hadn't heard of East Lincoln until this morning. I remember on the Dale Jr Download Harry Gant saying Antioch speedway so I decided to google it and by golly it's still open.
    East Lincoln is on the Northwest side of Charlotte. Ray Evernham used to be involved with or owned the track (for a while) Small bullring.

At least half the TX tracks listed in the One Dirt article are closed or gone, and several are listed twice under different names. Track count in TX has shrunk considerably in the last 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    That's a good one. I use it a lot. The tracks are there. All you have to do is the homework to see if they're open.
    8/13/16

The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

This has been my go to for the last several years.

http://speedwaysonline.com/
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

South Carolina race tracks

https://www.google.com/search?q=dirt...fi=hd:;si:;mv:[[35.66467167426557,-77.95647554126768],[32.42009219818387,-83.88909272876768],null,[34.0579047072002,-80.92278413501768],8]

Michigan race tracks, all:

http://www.michiganspeedways.com/
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Here is the track near Boone, NC. https://dirtfan.com/track/USA/North_...Speedway/info/
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 08-03-2020 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Yeah that's Ray Cook's track. I've never been. Never been to Whytheville or Natural Bridge either.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Yeah that's Ray Cook's track. I've never been. Never been to Whytheville or Natural Bridge either.
    It is not Ray Cook's track.
    https://mountainviewspeedway.webs.com

This is Ray's:
    https://www.tricountyracetrack.net/

I did go to Fayetteville many years ago. Mid 1990’s. Only time I have seen a driver/team get booted out of the track. After a wreck a driver or crew member took a sledge hammer to another race car. That team Was forced to and loaded up and pulled out of track and then waited outside the backstretch

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    I retract my statement. My bad.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

This is a comprehensive listing of active dirt tracks in Illinois. There are a bunch more in Illinois that could have racing events but aren't active such as Winnebago County Fairgrounds in Pecotonica, Illinois and Red Hill Raceway in Sumner, Illinois, to name just a couple.

Belle-Clair Speedway - Belleville, Illinois, USA
    Cerro Gordo Speedway - Cerro Gordo, Illinois, USA
    Champaign County Fairgrounds - Urbana, Illinois, USA
    Charleston Speedway - Charleston, Illinois, USA
    Coles County Speedway - Mattoon, Illinois, USA
    Dirt Oval at Route 66 - Joliet, Illinois, USA
    DuQuoin State Fair - DuQuoin, Illinois, USA
    Fairbury American Legion Speedway - Fairbury, Illinois, USA
    Farmer City Raceway - Farmer City, Illinois, USA
    Fayette County Speedway - Brownstown, Illinois, US
    Highland Speedway - Highland, Illinois, USAIllinois State Fairgrounds - Springfield, Illinois, USA
    Jacksonville Speedway - Jacksonville, Illinois, USA
    Kankakee County Speedway - Kankakee, Illinois, USA
    LaSalle Speedway - LaSalle, Illinois, USA
    Lincoln Speedway - Lincoln, Illinois, USA
    Macon Speedway - Macon, Illinois, USA
    Peoria Speedway - Peoria, Illinois, USA
    Quad City Speedway - East Moline, Illinois, USA
    Quincy Raceways - Quincy, Illinois, USA
    Southern Illinois Raceway - Marion, Illinois, USA
    Spoon River Speedway - Lewistown, Illinois, USA
    Sycamore Speedway - Maple Park, Illinois, USA
    Tri-City Speedway - Granite City, Illinois, USA